Papa Staffie DofB ?2015 Wisbech Cambs

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Papa Staffie DofB ?2015 Wisbech Cambs

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
DSCF8089.jpgpapa.jpg
Papa's Story : Found stray/abandoned & unclaimed within a Northern council pound: Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving his life. Papa is now neutered; chipped and fully vaccinated. Papa was in boarding kennels nr Gatwick whilst awaiting his new family
DSCF8070.jpgpapa.jpg
PLEASE NOTE: Dog laws have changed with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to maintain dogs on lead in public spaces, and manage and support encounters so as not to place dog's lives at risk, (Destruction or Control Orders are common place nowadays).

***PLEASE HELP OUR LONG STAY DOGS: Our min. adoption donation £175, which supports our work and Is non returnable. We will offer an alternative dog should our dog not settle given adequate time and reassurance. Rescue Remedies offers their dogs back up for life and exist on the goodwill of our supporters and volunteers.

Please click for Papa's thread for regular updates, new pictures and videos. To apply to home a dog, you must be ready within 7 days and complete a homing questionnaire submitted Online We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes and can be talking to up to 10 families at any one time. Please remain open: We have the dogs we have. Our dogs need a supportive family to offer patience, time & tolerance to allow them to settle.
DSCF8079.jpgpapa.jpg
DSCF8074.jpgpapa.jpg
DSCF8068.jpgpapa.jpg
Papa's progress through our Rescue below
Original Referral information : We work with our dogs & often reveal a different picture & positive skills as they build trust. We have been asked to save Papa's life. he comes weekend of 24th September
Papa.jpg
Papa1.jpg
xxlynne

Re: Papa Staffie DofB TBAss Gatwick Kenns

Post by xxlynne »

Papa arrived today and was instantly the life and soul of the meet and greet. Papa is a wonderful example of the breed

Here he is first time in the paddock totally gleeful parading the lead and football. I think chain lead to avoid any gleeful ragging on his walks for the time being.

It was so lovely this evening going back out to him after he had chilled in the paddock, and witnessing the classic Staffie stand like a text book picture of the breed.
jacnmrb

Post by jacnmrb »

You are GORGEOUS, Papa, just GORGEOUS xxxxxxxxxxx for you
anne

Post by anne »

Papa is a joyous, friendly bundle of energy. Louise and I took him to the paddock this morning to have a bit of freedom. He LOVED it. First he was keen to explore the perimeter, checking out all the smells and getting his bearings. Once that was done he was up for a run around and some play. He is such an engaging, playful character with bags of energy. Once he had expended his excess energy he became more connected with us and was over for cuddles and even tummy rubs. He is not overly demanding for attention but will take some fuss if offered.
We then went for a walk and he was now much calmer on the lead. love4.gif
anne

Post by anne »

DSCF8081.jpgpapa.jpg
DSCF8073.jpgpapa.jpg
DSCF8085.jpgpapa.jpg
DSCF8090.jpgpapa.jpg
DSCF8094.jpgpapa.jpg
DSCF8108.jpgpapa.jpg
Christinetully

Post by Christinetully »

I met this truly beautiful boy yesterday. He posed naturally for Sarah to take some more photos (watch this space) Papa is a fabulous lookong boy who stands beautifully. He looks so proud and strong AND he's a real cuddle monster! Staffie lovers he IS the one for you! I look forward to walking with him again but I think he'll be snapped up pretty quickly! love4.gif love4.gif love4.gif love4.gif love4.gif
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

I met Papa briefly when he was out with Bob. Oh my, another Dylan lookalike love4.gif hope I get to walk him 0028.gif
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
stuartportlock

Post by stuartportlock »

:newhere.gif: went out with papa today. WHAT a stunning little boy.
Pegmilly

Post by Pegmilly »

D68D5D29-36BF-49ED-A79B-E85E19E60889.jpeg
Papa is a happy go lucky boy. Easy to get ready for his walk and easy to walk. I used chain leads but had no need for them - not once did he try to grab them and not once did I feel he might. Sat down with him in the poets hut and got lots of staffie kisses. Off lead in the paddock he had a good run around, loved chasing a ball.....not so great at giving it back, bless him. Cannot think of a single negative thing to say about him. Wonderful boy. Xx
ektaylor

Post by ektaylor »

OMG PAPA!!

This bruiser of a staffie is gorgeous! He is such an affectionate little man. He walked on the lead really well and we passed a few dogs which he didn't seemed fussed by at all. He loves people and wanted to say hello to everyone. His harness was already on when I entered the kennel, so this may be an area which needs work with his new home. After our walk, he rolled onto his back and had tummy and chest tickles in his kennel.

He will honestly make such a wonderful companion and I hope someone gives this beautiful boy a home (he is fab!)

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”