Bessie Staffie x DofB 31.08.13 Guildford

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Bessie Staffie x DofB 31.08.13 Guildford

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
bessie1DSC06901.JPG
Bessie's Story: Bessie was found stray/abandoned and unclaimed within a council pound. She was homed, but had an incident with another dog and she lost confidence: This triggered her arrival into Rescue. Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving her life. Bessie is neutered, chipped, and fully vaccinated. Bessie is in boarding kennels near Guildford whilst she awaits her new family.

If you are interested in rehoming one of our dogs, please complete our ONLINE HOMING QUESTIONNAIRE. It is always the first step in our rehoming process. Upon application, you must be ready to take in your new dog within seven days. For more detailed information, please see our Homing Process.

Please support our work and help our long stay dogs: Our minimum adoption donation is £175. This supports our continuing rescue work and is non-refundable. We exist solely due to the goodwill and donations of our supporters and volunteers. Our dogs need supportive families who will offer them patience, time and tolerance whilst they settle in their new homes. Our Rescue offers all our dogs back-up for life.

Please note: Dog laws have changed, with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to keep their dog on a lead in public spaces and manage and support its encounters with new dogs and people, so as not to place the dog's life at risk. Destruction and Control Orders are commonplace nowadays.
bessie2DSC06919.JPG
bessie3DSC06917.JPG
bessie4DSC06892.JPG
Bessie's progress through our Rescue is below.
We work with our dogs, who often reveal a different picture and positive skills as they build trust.
Original Referral information:
We have been asked to help Bessie find her family
Bessy2.JPG
Bessy6.JPG
Bessy.JPG
Bessy1.JPG
Bessy3.JPG
xxlynne

Re: Bessie Staffie x DofB TBAss Gatwick Kenns

Post by xxlynne »

Bessie arrived today and enjoyed 45 mins run around in the big paddock with Mandy her transport and foremost her friend after their long journey from the North.

Bessie has a lovely feel about her she first arrived in Rescue with a litter of her pups. They were all reared and homed and then Bessie was homed in with a family and a 6 years son. "and half years later the family wanted to return her as they said she was getting increasingly reactive to dogs on her walks where as she was initially social.

Here is a video sent with her to show her out and about, reacting to a dog and responding to being checked immediately.
Sarahk

Re: Bessie Staffie x DofB ?2012 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Sarahk »

Sorry ! Met this beauty on Friday but not had a chance to upload !

Bessie is a lovely friendly girl love4.gif
DSC06913.JPG
DSC06903.JPG
DSC06894.JPG
love4.gif
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Sarahk

Re: Bessie Staffie x DofB ?2012 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Sarahk »

DSC06914.JPG
DSC06916.JPG
DSC06917 - Copy.JPG
DSC06924 - Copy.JPG
DSC06924.JPG
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Mandlunn

Re: Bessie Staffie x DofB 31.08.13 Guildford Kenns

Post by Mandlunn »

I met Bessie about 3 months ago and what an absolute beauty she is 😍 she greeted me with a very waggy tail and a massive smiley face 😍
She was very excited to meet new people but soon settled down ❤ I found she pulled on the lead but was easy to control 😊
I'm know her fab Rescue Remedies will get her assessed fully and find that prefect home for her very soon 👍🙏🤞
Good luck gorgeous your prefect home will find you know xx
angel13.gif]
:dog_running-186.gif: :smiley-bounce016.gi: 0028.gif
tanya25

Post by tanya25 »

Took Bessie for a walk on Friday and she was an absolute delight as usual, such a friendly girl! We met an off lead dog and unfortunately the owner didn't have a lead but said his dog would be fine. The super excited young golden retriever came bounding over to Bessie to say hello. He got right in her face and she didn't react at all; it was really great to see. A super happy, smiley girl love4.gif
bessie2.jpg
bessie1.jpg
georgiaeatonb

Post by georgiaeatonb »

Walked the beautiful Bessie last weekend and completely fell in love with her! I was greeted with a waggy tail and she was very well behaved when being harnessed up. Although we did not come across any other dogs during our walk, Bessie definitely had her listening ears on when we passed some cyclists as she sat very patiently waiting for them to pass! What a pleasure it was to walk her.
elmo

Post by elmo »

I met Bessie for the first time today. What an absolute star! She was an easy walk, but we didn’t pass any dogs. She was very interested in the pigeons and the noise of the police dogs training in the field we walked past, but no sign of any aggression on her part. I was super impressed by her road crossing skills - she knows to sit and wait. She’s incredibly friendly and an all round lovely girl. I can’t wait to walk with her again (though hopefully she’ll be snapped up before then). She’ll make such a wonderful companion x
TanyaH25

Post by TanyaH25 »

Bessie and I have had some great adventures, exploring new routes and having so much fun along the way. She really is an amazing girl, always happy and a joy to be around. We've had some really positive interactions with other dogs where Bessie has been super friendly, tail wagging and just wanting to play. Sometimes when passing the other kennel dogs she might get a bit reactive but is quickly distracted and the other day we walked behind fellow kennel dog Marge and Bessie was not at all fussed. Yesterday we stopped in a park for a little rest and I had the best cuddles with Bessie, 10 minutes of belly rubs and her pretty much sitting on top of me for head scratches. love4.gif love4.gif I really hope she finds the loving home she deserves angel13.gif]

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”