Truman Ambull xStaffie DofB 07.07.17 Gatwick Kenns

Rescue Remedies dogs available for homing/awaiting adoption
xxlynne

Truman Ambull xStaffie DofB 07.07.17 Gatwick Kenns

Post by xxlynne » Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:39 pm

Current Status: Available
Truman is our Ambulldogrescue's American bulldog of the Month for August 18
Truman56.jpg
Truman's Story : Found stray/abandoned & unclaimed within a Northern council pound: Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving his life. Truman is now neutered; chipped and fully vacccinated. Truman is now in boarding kennels nr Gatwick whilst awaiting his new family

PLEASE NOTE: Dog laws have changed with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to maintain dogs on lead in public spaces, and manage and support encounters so as not to place dog's lives at risk, (Destruction or Control Orders are common place nowadays).

***PLEASE HELP OUR LONG STAY DOGS: Our min. adoption donation £175, which supports our work and Is non returnable. We will offer an alternative dog should our dog not settle given adequate time and reassurance. Rescue Remedies offers their dogs back up for life and exist on the goodwill of our supporters and volunteers.

Please click for Truman's thread for regular updates, new pictures and videos. To apply to home a dog, you must be ready within 7 days and complete a homing questionnaire submitted Online We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes and can be talking to up to 10 families at any one time. Please remain open: We have the dogs we have. Our dogs need a supportive family to offer patience, time & tolerance to allow them to settle.
Truman67.jpg
Truman68.jpg
Truman69.jpg
Truman's progress through our Rescue below
Original Referral information : We work with our dogs & often reveal a different picture & positive skills as they build trust. 9.07.18: Hi lynne,
Truman3.jpg

I have this very badly injured boy in the pound. This boy has been tortured- no two ways about it. He's either been scalded, chemical burn., or someone has set him on fire. Please can you help Lynne. He is grisly probably due to pain-and is on medication at present to help him.
Non reactive to other dogs in the kennels but cannot be fully assessed as he's so traumatised.
Truman2.jpg
Truman.jpg
Truman1.jpg

He just lies rigid in the kennel bed as if trying to blend in so people dont notice him.He freezes when touched and arrived absolutely covered in fleas. He needs someone special to turn him around. My heart breaks for this poor baby

Carolyn xx

Julieh

Re: Truman Staffie DofB TBAss Comes soon mid July

Post by Julieh » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:52 am

Heartbreaking. Thank you Lynne and RR for taking this beautiful boy. Onwards and upwards now , no one else will ever hurt you .

nada.c

Post by nada.c » Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:05 am

[cry.gif] Welcome to our family, Truman. You’ll know nothing but love from here on xx
We love walking our kennel dogs! If you'd like to volunteer too:
https://rescueremedies.wufoo.com/forms/ ... tionnaire/

Hayleycakes

Post by Hayleycakes » Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:17 am

smiley-sad010.gif smiley-sad010.gif smiley-sad010.gif poor poor boy my heart breaks x

MandaTK

Post by MandaTK » Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:11 pm

Hayleycakes wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:17 am
smiley-sad010.gif smiley-sad010.gif smiley-sad010.gif poor poor boy my heart breaks x
Oh my goodness me - my heart breaking too Hayley. You poor darling boy there are some very cruel people about how could they. You will soon realise that there is nothing but love here for you sweetheart you will come under our wings and become whole again. Kisses and hugs until we all greet you into our rescue of love and happiness. xxxxxxxx smiley-sad010.gif love4.gif

monty20893

Post by monty20893 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:33 pm

It is simply heartbreaking to witness such abject cruelty.Poor Truman. [cry.gif] The pain he has experienced. Please check the account for a donation sent towards his care. [cry.gif] [cry.gif]

Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum » Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:36 pm

Oh for ***** sake, we are crying here [cry.gif]
I hate some people, sick, sick people. Hold on in there Truman, you life is just getting better, I can't wait to meet you love4.gif
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit our fb page https://www.facebook.com/groups/676797962392764/

Jojokate

Post by Jojokate » Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:48 pm

I’m speechless . You poor poor soul Truman.
I’m just glad you are free of the vile humans who did this to you and in the right care.
From here on now you will know LOVE and hopefully you will learn to trust again .
We love you boy

Chapmania

Post by Chapmania » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:29 pm

Just when we think that we have seen everything ........This is truly, truly sickening. I hope the evil scum who inflicted these dreadful injuries are caught and dealt with. :welcome.gif: to the family Truman. Lots of love and TLC coming your way. A new life awaits you where you will be loved and cherished love4.gif xx

Alfies Mum

Post by Alfies Mum » Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:53 pm

How could they do this to such a beautiful boy. Once again words fail me at he cruelty that some people will inflict on a defenseless animal. icon_mad.gif
You are safe now in hands of people who will only show you love and care until you are ready to go to your new home

Return to “1. RESCUE REMEDIES / OTHER BREEDS”