Ella Boxer x DofB 2010 Crawley Sussex

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Ella Boxer x DofB 2010 Crawley Sussex

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
Ella10.jpg
Ella's Story : Bought in by her owner as they got a kitten and Ella caught the kitten. Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving her life. Ella is neutered; chipped and fully vaccinated. Ella came into Gatwick kennels on the 16.06.17 Ella then foster as an only pet and has been adopted by her foster family

PLEASE NOTE: Dog laws have changed with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to maintain dogs on lead in public spaces and manage encounters for at least 4 months until sure of their dogs instincts & skills, most of our dogs will need to be retained always on a lead, so as not to place dog's lives at risk, (Destruction or Control Orders are common place nowadays).

***PLEASE HELP OUR LONG STAY DOGS: Our min. adoption donation £175, which supports our work and Is non returnable. We will offer an alternative dog should our dog not settle given adequate time and reassurance. Rescue Remedies offers their dogs back up for life and exist on the goodwill of our supporters and volunteers.

Please click for Ella's thread for regular updates, new pictures and videos.To apply to home a dog, you must be ready within 7 days and complete a homing questionnaire submitted Online We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes and can be talking to up to 10 families at any one time. Please remain open: We have the dogs we have. Our dogs need a supportive family to offer patience, time & tolerance to allow them to settle.
Ella49.JPG
Ella11.jpg
Ella's progress through our Rescue below
Original Referral information : We work with our dogs & often reveal a different picture & positive skills as they build trust. 06.06.17: Ella 7 years old and former owner says she has always been dog aggressive however we haven’t really seen evidence of it yet. Really really sweet girl. Brilliant with people. Ok with another female we had on the pound. It's more like in your face dogs she reacts to Mx ADM.
Ella1.jpg
Ella5.jpg
Ella4.jpg
Chapmania

Re: Ella Boxer x DofB 2010 Tower Hamlets Comes 16th into Ga

Post by Chapmania »

:welcome.gif: to the family Ella love4.gif xx
Sarahk

Re: Ella Boxer x DofB 2010 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Sarahk »

Ella really is such a sweetheart love4.gif

She arrived in our rescue on Friday and enjoyed some fun in the paddock after lots of love by the picnic benches - very calm gal and was she happy to find a ball in the paddock ! There was no swapping it for anything, treats or other balls, this was her find and after some fun she proudly took it back to her kennel with her, bless !!! love4.gif
DSC06236.JPG
DSC06245.JPG
DSC06246.JPG
DSC06227.JPG
DSC06229.JPG
DSC06233.JPG
DSC06235.JPG
DSC06242.JPG
DSC06243.JPG
DSC06249.JPG
Happy sweetheart and we promise Ella, your life is on the up - here's to finding Ella a family to call her own [0128.gif]
mylove.gif
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Yvesboz

Post by Yvesboz »

Took Ella out today.
What an outstanding girl! Very easy to harness and get on with. After coming out very peacefully from the kennels, she simply kept by my side during the whole walk. If the path became too small for the 2 of us she simply kept behind and followed me. The lead was loose at all time, she is just a little angel.
IMG_0673.JPG
We love walking the kennel dogs - would you like to join us?
anne

Post by anne »

Ella is such a calm, sweet girl. love4.gif
DSCF9104.jpgella.jpg
DSCF9107.jpgella.jpg
DSCF9109.jpgella.jpg
DSCF9110.jpgella.jpg
DSCF9113.jpgella.jpg
Judy

Post by Judy »

I took Ella out for the first time today. What a gorgeous easy going girl she is, easy to harness, easy to take out and bring back into the kennel block with no reaction from her towards the other dogs barking at her. She is just such a sweet heart, I am sure she will be very popular amongst the walkers but hopefully she will find her forever home very soon. love4.gif
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Ella really is a babe, a few more photo's taken yesterday ...
DSC06401.JPG
DSC06403.JPG
DSC06405.JPG
DSC06407.JPG
DSC06409.JPG
DSC06410.JPG
DSC06411.JPG
DSC06412.JPG
love4.gif
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Steve A

Post by Steve A »

My first meeting with Ella was an absolute pleasure. On entering her kennel I received a friendly welcome Ella then stood calmly while She was harnessed and was equally calm leaving the kennel block with no reaction to other dogs. On the leads she walked perfectly , no lead pulling a very gentle walk. Val was walking Duchess and remained a short distance behind us Ella showed no interest in them or in an approaching jogger. Halfway through the walk Ella found what was clearly a very important, quite large, stone which she picked up and carried only dropping it when we reached the kennel site. On entering the block she remained non reactive to the other dogs greeting her return. Ella is sweet natured and very easy to handle. Steve
natdugdale

Post by natdugdale »

Took Ella out for the day yesterday for walks around the Ashdown Forest and a pitstop at The Gallipot Inn
After initial excitement of being in the car wore off she was good as gold travelling as long as she had her trusty tennis ball to chew
Ella walked beautifully on a slack lead and we enjoyed a long stroll on the forest - never dropping her very important tennis ball !
We then popped to the pub where she was very calm and friendly with all the other customers and super well behaved - especially with men who she seemed especially happy to enjoy a cuddle with
Then another walk in a different area of the forest where she thoroughly enjoyed destroying some logs we found in the woods

Much of the time she was a very relaxed happy girl - got a little overexcited when she saw dogs and didn't get to greet them but otherwise was really good to walk and in public places. She loooves balls and sticks and wore herself out with excitement over finding so many sticks to chew in the woods! She's incredibly gentle and sweet, I'm not sure how much she knows in terms of commands (ie. sit, etc) but is so play-oriented I'm sure she will be a good learner with encouragement from a tennis ball or toy!
Overall, had a lovely day with this sweet girl and I'm sure she will make a wonderful companion in her forever home but in the meantime I look forward to getting more cuddles and kisses from her when I visit the kennels
love4.gif
Volunteer as a walker with us!
Visit our Instagram page for weekly photos of our dogs! @rescueremediesdogrescue :)
natdugdale

Post by natdugdale »

A few more (sorry, fuzzy) photos of this sweet silly girl from our walk the other day
Walks are more fun with a log to carry once she has found the perfect one!!
ImageImage
Volunteer as a walker with us!
Visit our Instagram page for weekly photos of our dogs! @rescueremediesdogrescue :)

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”