Oyna Boxer x DofB TBAss Northern Pound comes when kennel av

Oyna Boxer x DofB TBAss Northern Pound comes when kennel av

Postby xxlynne » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:00 pm

Current Status: Available

Oyna.jpg

Oyna's Story : Found stray/abandoned & unclaimed within a council pound: Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving heris life. Will be neutered; chipped and vaccinations in progress

PLEASE NOTE: Dog laws have changed with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to maintain dogs on lead in public spaces, and manage and support encounters so as not to place dog's lives at risk, (Destruction or Control Orders are common place nowadays).

***PLEASE HELP OUR LONG STAY DOGS: Our min. adoption donation £175, which supports our work and Is non returnable. We will offer an alternative dog should our dog not settle given adequate time and reassurance. Rescue Remedies offers their dogs back up for life and exist on the goodwill of our supporters and volunteers.

Please click for Oyna's thread for regular updates, new pictures and videos. To apply to home a dog, you must be ready within 7 days and complete a homing questionnaire submitted Online We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes and can be talking to up to 10 families at any one time. Please remain open: We have the dogs we have. Our dogs need a supportive family to offer patience, time & tolerance to allow them to settle.

Oyna's progress through our Rescue below
Original Referral information : We work with our dogs & often reveal a different picture & positive skills as they build trust. 2.12.17: Good Evening Lynne. I wondered if you could possibly put a couple of dogs onto your waiting list. Oyna is a welfare case' Lovely but absolutely petrified Boxer x girl. Was found by warden wandering with a muzzle still hanging from her neck. Too petrified for him to remove it.

She has been badly neglected- shakes like a leaf and we believe if she felt cornered she would bite.

I dont deliberately try and send the really difficult ones to you Lynne and when we get some "easy " ones I will forward to you but I struggle as only two rescues including you who will take the more difficult dogs.

If you could let me know if they can go on your waiting list. Thank you. Boxer x can be neutered and vacced ect. Cx

Oyna will come as soon as we have a kennel available
xxlynne

Re: Oyna Boxer x DofB TBAss Northern Pound comes when kennel

Postby Jojokate » Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:30 pm

Oyna, you’ll be in the best place ready for a new life soon enough
Jojokate

Postby xxlynne » Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:58 am

Got another pic for you- shes slowly coming round and will let pound staff stroke her and she takes treats ever so gently.

Onya1.jpg

Thank you sooo much once again xx Carolyn
xxlynne

Postby staffylevi » Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:01 am

Bless her heart. love4.gif
Doin' it for the staffies ...
staffylevi

Postby frankie » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:47 am

Oh my poor baby makes me want to cry. Welcome to a better life Oyna x x
frankie

Postby johnfowle » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:47 pm

Just as soon as you've been spayed by our vet, Oyna, you've got a holiday arranged by the seaside so you can chill out and begin, albeit slowly and in your own time, to learn to trust people again. We are looking forward to welcoming you here.
johnfowle

Postby Julieh » Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:13 pm

Thank God for Rescue Remedies.bless your heart John and Sylvie xx
Julieh

Postby Chrissy M » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:23 pm

Lucky Oyna...who will be in the best place to recover :0) woo.gif] I do like to be beside the sea blob6.gif]
Chrissy M

Return to Coming Soon!