Re: Bailey Patterdale Dofb 09.01.14 Crowborough Temp foster

Post by M&R »

CIMG2867.JPG
Bailey enjoyed the forest this afternoon. 0028.gif
M&R

Re: Bailey Patterdale Dofb 09.01.14 Crowborough Temp foster

Post by M&R »

CIMG2877.JPG
When the garden is really wet and muddy Bailey likes to keep squirrel watch from inside - has the perfect viewing spot by the door and if he sits on the large chair he has a good view out the window. This morning he decided to have a nap alongside Ray. Our time with Bailey is nearly at an end and what can we say except that he is a lovely dog to have around and we hope his forever home will come soon.
Attachments
CIMG2873.JPG
CIMG2875.JPG
jackierollinson

Re: Bailey Patterdale Dofb 09.01.14 Guildford Kenns

Post by jackierollinson »

Today I met Bailey for the first time. What can I say? He is adorable so sweet. Not fazed by meeting me for the first time, eager to give me cuddles and kisses. He was easily harnessed and eagerly walked past his kennel friends to go exploring. He has the most melt your heart Little face, you just want to wrap him up in your coat and take him home. Hurry up, Bailey needs his forever home as soon as possible! love4.gif
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Bailey was so good helping us with the christmas photoshoot the other week - and doesn't he look festive and dapper in his christmas outfit love4.gif
DSC07368.JPG
DSC07369.JPG
DSC07374.JPG
Merry christmas Bailey and wishing for your forever home in the new year xxx
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
mandyandmike

Post by mandyandmike »

Walked little Bailey for the first time the other day, he gave me a very happy welcome and was fine with me undressing him, harnessing and practically put his muzzle on himself, such a good boy, just a bit wiggly!
He enjoyed his walk, he is very terrier, busy and interested in everything and anything that moves, he did pull a little bit but he is so lightweight you don`t even notice it. He even let me pick him up no problem,when another dog got very close by, no edge to him at all.
Bailey Pattie.jpg
Beccastj

Post by Beccastj »

Bailey is so easy to walk. We had a little run around in the concrete paddock and he loved chasing the ball. Kennel Life doesn't seem to agree with him - as he is losing weight. He's a cheerful boy who enjoys affection and is lovely with people.
Bailey 2.jpg
Attachments
Bailey7.jpg
Lucym

Post by Lucym »

Lovely Bailey was full of beans on our walk today. He was so easy to walk, lots of looking out for anything that moved but also happy to have a few tickles and treats. Such a sweet boy, he really needs a home and someone who can reciprocate all the love he has to share love4.gif
heleny

Post by heleny »

Lovely little terrier! He was really up for a long walk today and was, in fact, desperate to get out of his pen. We were in the woodlands for a good 50 minutes as Bailey had some energy to use up. He took no notice of other dogs we met - 3 horses did not phase him either. He does need a home and hopefully he won't have to wait much longer.
heleny

Re: Bailey Patterdale Dofb 09.01.14 Gatwick Kenns

Post by heleny »

Despite having very sore ears which must be hurting him Bailey was good natured and good company throughout our walk. He really loves to get out and about and so we went for a good hour's walk. Lovely little terrier who deserves his own home asap. :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif:
Sarahk

Re: Bailey Patterdale Dofb 09.01.14 Oxted Sleepover

Post by Sarahk »

Gorgeous little Bailey has come for a sleepover thumbs.gif - he’s such a dainty sweetheart love4.gif
Handsome boy xxx
Handsome boy xxx

Bailey travelled like a star - sat in my passenger seat and good as gold all the way home. Once home he checked out the garden and did his business- good boy Bailey :D

Back inside he found a few toys but I spoilt his fun by giving him a bath ! Sweet little chap was very good even if not really enjoying the lather up and rinse down ! But he stood very well and now smells sweet love4.gif and has a lovely soft coat that I can’t stop stroking love4.gif

Bailey enjoying a munch on the antler - in between enjoying his dinner !
A171F158-39DE-4E03-A222-328506F73185.jpeg
Love him, he loves to rest on the doggie cushion angel13.gif]
39B832ED-3148-4599-8845-A178403B5DAF.jpeg

And really loves to be next to me on the sofa xxx
3390683D-6885-4ECB-8232-AD448749402F.jpeg
Really can’t believe this little fella is still waiting - fabulous company in the home and out on his walks - a bit fussy over some other dogs but give him space and he’s a poppet xxx

Heart fill with love.gif]
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”