Porrit (Porridge) JRT DofB 2013 Herefordshire

Dogs that have found their forever home
Sarahk

Re: Porridge JRT DofB 2013 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Sarahk »

Lovely to meet up with Porridge again yesterday, a moments hesitation as I entered his kennel, I sat down and he was over to me for a cuddle in a jiffy, jumped on my lap and enjoyed a tummy tickle love4.gif

Porridge is doing so well and becoming much more trusting much more quickly with those he meets for the first time - he walked like a dream with new boy Teddy TR, can't believe I didn't get any photos, apologies Porridge fans xxx
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
heleny

Post by heleny »

I hope that new home does come soon for Porridge. He is a truly lovely little dog, obviously very easy to walk, but great to spend time with. He loved his walk today and was very keen to get out of his pen and to trot through the woods. He has a dear little face and keeps looking up at me when we walk to check that everything is ok. After his walk he had some sausage treats in his pen and a final cuddle before reluctantly I left him. :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif:
heleny

Post by heleny »

Porridge and I had a great walk today although he did prefer the sit down and cuddles. He is a dear, sweet little terrier who will respond to love and time spent with him. He enjoyed all the sniffs in the woods and meets other dogs well. A dear little chap who needs his own home asap. :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif:
Nurse Flo

Re: Porridge JRT DofB 2013 Cove Hants Temp Foster

Post by Nurse Flo »

9EEB3BFA-4C02-420D-9AC1-6FBEA034D024.jpeg
E026D7B3-2820-43FB-9316-257D698EE3EE.jpeg
54F8B6E2-7D00-4DC8-9EF8-2DB8A9E9EF13.jpeg
Porridge finds kennel life tough so has come home with me for the weekend. He is a sensitive, gentle soul so chaos and lots of noise is hard on him.

A dinkier, sweeter little chap would be hard to find.

He is the most loving, cuddly little terrier ever! He is desperate to be loved and he is certainly that in this house.

He has met my four dogs very well (3 of my own and ex RR Pattie Ronnie, was Magic, who is here on a little break).
Porridge loves his people and seems to be very people orientated rather than a dog who revels in being in a pack. It is early days though so we shall see.....

We had a wander around a busy town and Porridge wasn’t fazed by anything at all including bikes and prams and was a chipper chap at all times. He was beautifully behaved on the lead too. I think I could have held his lead on my little finger so easy was he.
Later on we all had an hour off lead in an enclosed field and all dogs were very happy.
Jojo18

Re: Porridge JRT DofB 2013 Guildford Kenns

Post by Jojo18 »

rps20180527_181339.jpg
Vicksg

Post by Vicksg »

I love this little man. He's just so cuddly! He's a bit nervous of sudden or loud noises bless him. Anyone want a beautiful, friendly and lap-sized terrier? Porridge is your man!
Nurse Flo

Post by Nurse Flo »

Well, what a transformation!
2 weeks ago a petrified little lad sat trembling in his kennel......
Today, a smiling, bouncing little bean gave me an ecstatic welcome at his kennel door.
I couldnt be more chuffed for this little boy that he seems to be more accepting of that fact that his life has changed so massively.

The kennel grounds were quiet today so I popped on a long line and Porrridge bounded and skipped around loving all the sniffs and smells in the long grass.

We then had a game of ball in the paddock which Porridge loved.
When I had a sit down Porridge jumped onto my knee and proceeded to have a nice half hour gently chewing at the ball - all the time staying on my knee.

Our time together was ended with Porridge giving me THE most loving cuddles with a teeny tiny paw on each of my shoulders as if he wanted to properly hug me. Bless.
63559138-DE4D-4A3E-AF40-C2AB5EEC8933.jpeg
C68872C8-5F85-4ED2-9AAD-8C38E25EDF01.jpeg
9E796A39-7F8A-4F5E-9314-86937AC3AEBB.jpeg
Vicksg

Post by Vicksg »

Porridge has totally stolen my heart. He's so loving but so tiny and gentle. He's a bit timid sometimes but he absolutely loves being held and cuddled. He's an absolute sweetheart who needs a quiet loving home.
IMG_9163.jpg
MandaTK

Post by MandaTK »

Stunning pic Vicks of a truly utterly adorable stunning boy. xx He is gorgeous x love4.gif love4.gif
sweetpea

Post by sweetpea »

He reminds me so much of sid just a bit smaller love4.gif

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”