Jack Patterdale DofB 08.08.11 Redhill Surrey

Dogs that have found their forever home
Elaine.scott1

Re: Jack Patterdale DofB 08.08.11 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

I took Jack to Dorking today to meet a friend who has a rescue Greyhound. Jack behaved like a perfect gentleman, not one bark. We were able to walk them together, Jack took no notice of his new friend he was more interested in the squirrels running up and down the trees. He was greeted by a couple out for a walk and said what a handsome boy he was. He loves the attention from people. We went back to my friends house, he then promptly fell asleep. Off then back to my house for a final walk. Jack will thrive in a loving home, he has so much love to give. Pictures will follow tomorrow :smiley-bounce016.gi:
Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

Jack having a lovely walk with his new friend.
result.jpg
heleny

Post by heleny »

Jack loved his walk in the early morning sunshine today and the treats which followed. He is a dear little chap, still confused I think at finding himself in kennel care and desperately in need of his forever home where he will be allowed time and space to settle and be appreciated for what he is - a great, affectionate, brilliant company little terrier. :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif:
Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

Another wonderful weekend with Jack, he had a afternoon of rest on Saturday, he loves sleeping on your lap or on the grass in the garden. He loves a tummy rub, followed by lots of kisses. We had a nice stroll on Saturday evening, he was very chilled out. He slept on my bed, not a mumor all night. At 6:30 I was woken with a lovely kiss from Jack, time to get up and have a walk round the garden. Back to bed again! We eventually got up for breakfast at 8. A lovely walk up to Redhill Common where he passed a Labrador and a Retriever, not one bark he behaved like a proper gentleman. Back home for a afternoon nap then tummy rubs in the garden. A friend came to visit, she could not believe how loving, and affectionate Jack was. Please consider this dear little dog for his forever home, you will not be disappointed. 0028.gif
Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

I had a lovely afternoon with Jack we had a nice walk around Connex, very chilled and cool in the woods. Back home for lunch then a afternoon nap. He does his naps after a walk, in the garden for tummy rubs and roll around the grass. Another short walk up to St John's church, back to the cool house, for another short nap and lots of cuddles and kisses. Jack makes you so happy with his wonderful loving character, please consider Jack for your companion :smiley-dance017.gif:
Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

Took my favourite boy out for a walk in the woods first thing this morning, Jack is really enjoying his walks in the woods away from the kennels. He is definitely not a water dog, he steps around puddles and mud almost on tiptoe! He was really well behaved when he passed two spaniels, not so keen on a small terrier. Let's hope his forever home comes soon, he so deserves a sofa to lie on and lots of cuddles thumbs.gif
heleny

Post by heleny »

I so enjoy reading your posts about Jack, Elaine. Thank you so much for giving him these much needed breaks from kennels. He is indeed a little dog who pulls at your heart strings and would make such a lovely companion in someone special's home. He would need time and space to settle I know but he is so affectionate and intelligent that you get the impression he would settle soon. :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif:
Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

Another wonderful afternoon with Jack. He settles so well in the car. He was not too keen to out for a walk, so we had an afternoon sleep followed by lots of cuddles on the sofa. He loves rolling around in the grass followed by more tummy rubs. He settles really well at home, he knows where the treat cupboard is!!. He jumps straight into the sofa when his blanket is layed out for him. You would never be lonely with Jack around he is so inquisitive, he likes to know what you are up to. He is so funny, if he doesn't want to go out, he lays on his back, for more tummy rubs,!! Please consider this wonderful affectionate and also very handsome boy for his forever home. Photos to follow
heleny

Post by heleny »

Jack was in his pen first thing yesterday morning ready and waiting for me to take him out for a long walk through the woods. What a dear little chap he is - anxious to please, affectionate and so easy to walk. He did not show too much interest in the squirrels (there were many!) but so enjoyed a sniff and snuffle with the occasional munch on grass. Back in his pen he had a cuddle and a few treats and settled back to watch the comings and goings of kennel life. I think this little dog would make an excellent companion for that special person who hopefully will find him and take him home very soon. Jack is in his middle years and needs and deserves all the comfort and companionship that a good home will bring. :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif:
jan&nick

Post by jan&nick »

you have just gotta love jack pat - a real sweetie who is starting to gain a bit more confidence when out and about - a very affectionate boy who loves attention and cuddles mixed in with a few treats.
P1010717.JPG
P1010713.JPG

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”