Lloyd Patterjack DofB 11.05.16 St Leonards on Sea

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Lloyd Patterjack DofB 11.05.16 St Leonards on Sea

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
Lloyd.JPG
Lloyd's Story: Lloyd lost his home as his owner had personal problems and couldnt cope. Lloyd grew up with a Chocolate Labrador: Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving his life. Lloyd is neutered; chipped and fully vaccinated. Lloyd was in boarding kennels nr Gatwick

PLEASE NOTE: Dog laws have changed with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to maintain dogs on lead in public spaces and manage encounters for at least 4 months until sure of their dogs instincts & skills, most of our dogs will need to be retained always on a lead, so as not to place dog's lives at risk, (Destruction or Control Orders are common place nowadays).

***PLEASE HELP OUR LONG STAY DOGS: Our min. adoption donation £175, which supports our work and Is non returnable. We will offer an alternative dog should our dog not settle given adequate time and reassurance. Rescue Remedies offers their dogs back up for life and exist on the goodwill of our supporters and volunteers.

Please click for Lloyd's thread for regular updates, new pictures and videos. To apply to home a dog, you must be ready within 7 days and complete a homing questionnaire submitted Online We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes and can be talking to up to 10 families at any one time. Please remain open: We have the dogs we have. Our dogs need a supportive family to offer patience, time & tolerance to allow them to settle.
Lloyd39.JPG
Lloyd51.JPG
Lloyd's progress through our Rescue below
Original Referral information : We work with our dogs & often reveal a different picture & positive skills as they build trust. 13.09.17: Lynne,
I hope you don’t mind but I have offered to help a 1 year old Patterjack. A vet contacted us to ask us to help a client who is having personal problems and cannot look after Lolly anymore - had her since a pup. She has mixed with the vets dogs (3) one is his sister, so has dog skills. The vet wants a terrier experienced rescue to help home her. I did say we had a waiting list of 2/4 weeks and she has come back to me to ask for help. She is willing to travel down to drop her off (they live up north). She must have caught me at a weak moment!!!!!

Enquiries Rescue Remedies x

Lloyd was born on 11th May 2016. He's vaccinated, microchipped, neutered and wormed regularly. He's a lovely tan and black colouring and he's a patterdale jack Russell cross (both his parents were too) He's very nice natured - he can be a little shy of strangers but he's very friendly. He can be a bit barky as most terriers can but he has mixed well with our dogs and other dogs I have met with him when I have taken him out. He's got bags of energy on walks and does pull on the lead but his recall is pretty good and he's a good boy.
He has not lived with children but he's been good around mine - they are 11, 8 and 8. He sits in the back of the car with them and is very nice with them. He has no experience of younger children. I hope this is helpful and hope you can help find him a lovely home.
Best wishes, Sarah (Vet)
Sarahk

Re: Lloyd Patterjack DofB 11.05.16

Post by Sarahk »

Very sweet little one is lovely Lloyd love4.gif and very handsome fella he is too love4.gif
DSC09339 - Copy.JPG
DSC09345.JPG
DSC09346.JPG
DSC09349.JPG
Knows his sit too, gorgeous little man, do hope his home comes soon :crossfingers.gif:

Enjoy some more shots of Lloyd love4.gif
DSC09360.JPG
DSC09339.JPG
DSC09343.JPG
DSC09345.JPG
DSC09347.JPG
DSC09351.JPG
DSC09354.JPG
DSC09356.JPG
DSC09358.JPG
DSC09361.JPG
Heart fill with love.gif]
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
heleny

Post by heleny »

0093.gif Those photos really do Lloyd justice - what a smashing looking little terrier he is and he has a lovely nature to match. I walked him for the first time today and he was very keen to leave his pen and to set off at a fast pace. It was a lovely sunny day and Lloyd had lots of sniffing and snuffling as well as fast walking to do. He is such a friendly little boy and is so young and energetic - let's hope that that forever home comes along soon for this gorgeous little man. Heart fill with love.gif]
Steve A

Post by Steve A »

I met Lloyd last week. On entering his kennel he was a little nervous and backed away. After speaking to him having got down to his eye level he gained confidence and approached me. He stood quietly to be harnessed. On leaving the kennel he became a terrier bouncing, energised and interested in all about him. He quickly identified the treat pocket and was not shy in asking for treats. He walked well and is a friendly , gentle and very good looking lad. On return to his kennel he enjoyed fussing and more treats. He's a great little dog. Steve
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

:welcome.gif: to the family Lloyd love4.gif xx
heleny

Post by heleny »

Wow, I almost forgot to walk Lloyd today and remembered as I was signing out. Thank goodness I remembered as I would so have missed out. He is such a lovely little dog - really personable and appreciative of a walk at a quick pace with time out for snuffling and sniffing in the woods. He is absolutely stunning with his autumnal coat and his dear little face. Let's hope he is not in kennel care for too long. :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif:
Christinetully

Re: Lloyd Patterjack DofB 11.05.16 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Christinetully »

Lloyd is indeed a lovely boy. He was so happy to come out with me. He walks quickly with an urgency as he doesn't want to miss out on anything! He was very pleased to pause and have a cuddle and a treat. Lloyd is a gentle, friendly polite chap who would make a great companion. I can't wait to walk him again .... but I'll be even happier if he's snapped up by his forever family first! love4.gif
Look! Lloyd is so nimble and noble too - love him!
Look! Lloyd is so nimble and noble too - love him!
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

What a treat today to meet and walk our gorgeous Lloyd. He was very patient with me while I found a harness to fit him. Lloyd was certainly ready for the off and once he was out of the kennel block he was full steam ahead! We stopped and said hello to Corrina and he enjoyed a fuss. Then it was on with our walk. Lloyd is a typical terrier boy, nose to the ground busy investigating and keeping an eye out for birds and squirrels up in the trees. We passed another dog who he had a little bark at but nothing major. Lloyd enjoyed going to the Poets Hut where he had a good sniff and enjoyed a cuddle. Sits very nicely for treats thumbs.gif Super boy. Love him love4.gif xx
20171029_152155.jpg
What a handsome boy.
20171029_152222.jpg
heleny

Post by heleny »

Message to self - I must remember to walk this little terrier first as he is so full of energy, life and love. He sets out at an amazing pace and maintains it throughout the walk. He is absolutely stunning - with his black and tan coat and his adorable little face. He is affectionate and friendly and would make a Lloyd needs to get out of his kennel before the real cold of the winter sets in. woo.gif] woo.gif] :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif: blob6.gif] blob6.gif]
heleny

Post by heleny »

Message to self - I must remember to walk this little terrier first as he is so full of energy, life and love. He sets out at an amazing pace and maintains it throughout the walk. He is absolutely stunning - with his black and tan coat and his adorable little face. He is affectionate and friendly and would make a perfect, manageable little companion. Lloyd needs to get out of his kennel before the real cold of the winter sets in. woo.gif] woo.gif] :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif: blob6.gif] blob6.gif]

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”