Ashley Patterjack DofB ?2014 Witney, Oxon

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Ashley Patterjack DofB ?2014 Witney, Oxon

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
Ashley65.JPG
Ashley's Story : Found stray/abandoned & unclaimed within a council pound: Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving his life. Ashley is now neutered; chipped and fully vaccinated. Ashley was in boarding kennels in Guildford awaiting his forever family.

PLEASE NOTE: Dog laws have changed with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to maintain dogs on lead in public spaces and manage encounters for at least 4 months until sure of their dogs instincts & skills, most of our dogs will need to be retained always on a lead, so as not to place dog's lives at risk, (Destruction or Control Orders are common place nowadays).

***PLEASE HELP OUR LONG STAY DOGS: Our min. adoption donation £175, which supports our work and Is non returnable. We will offer an alternative dog should our dog not settle given adequate time and reassurance. Rescue Remedies offers their dogs back up for life and exist on the goodwill of our supporters and volunteers.

Please click for Ashley's thread for regular updates, new pictures and videos. To apply to home a dog, you must be ready within 7 days and complete a homing questionnaire submitted Online We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes and can be talking to up to 10 families at any one time. Please remain open: We have the dogs we have. Our dogs need a supportive family to offer patience, time & tolerance to allow them to settle.

Ashley's progress through our Rescue below
Original Referral information : We work with our dogs & often reveal a different picture & positive skills as they build trust. We were asked to help Ashley
Sarahk

Re: Ashley Patterjack DofB ?2014 Chessington Kenns

Post by Sarahk »

Just the sweetest little guy love4.gif
DSC05072.JPG
Patterdale head and body with Jack russell legs !!!

GORGEOUS love4.gif
DSC05065.JPG
DSC05064.JPG
DSC05067.JPG
DSC05068.JPG
DSC05069.JPG
DSC05070.JPG
And cuddles with Lynne :smiley-gen132.gif:
DSC05073.JPG
DSC05074.JPG
DSC05075.JPG
Heart fill with love.gif]
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Jojokate

Post by Jojokate »

Met little Ashley on Saturday , he's so adorable . Proper little lad.
IMG_0951.JPG
Jojokate

Post by Jojokate »

Xx
IMG_0952.JPG
CharlotteRA

Post by CharlotteRA »

Completely smitten with this little fella after our walk on Thursday 25th May (in the company of Aaron, an older Staffie). Ashley was enthusiastic and well-behaved, a total joy to spend time with. He enjoyed trotting, and chasing after a tennis ball, but was ewually (maybe more?!) happy to be fussed and cuddled, which was fine by me, ha. He was skittish around other dogs, but by the end of the afternoon, Aaron and Ashley were good pals, walking side by side and keeping an eye out for each other. A wonderful exercise in trust-building that showed Ashley's potential.

Lets get this cutie a forever home, asap! love4.gif

2017-05-26 11.35.09 copy.jpg
rachxo

Post by rachxo »

I had Ashley for the weekend, I've walked him a few times before and just love him! He has so much love to give! Loves cuddles, affection and a good belly rub. love4.gif Needs a bit more house training. We had some good walks around Reigate Park and Epsom downs. Hes good the lead, doesn't seem sure on other dogs..quite wary. He enjoyed me chasing after him around the garden, nice and playful. Cannot wait for him to find his forever home, he deserves it!
7.JPG
6.JPG
5.JPG
4.JPG
3.JPG
2.JPG
1.JPG
natdugdale

Post by natdugdale »

I walked Ashley today at Gatwick and he was a pleasure to take out - He's a really sweet boy and incredibly gentle on the lead. He kept himself busy sniffing and investigating but was in no hurry and walked very nicely on a slack lead. He has a really lovely, soft coat and seems to be a sweet and chilled little fellow!
Love that tail!!
Volunteer as a walker with us!
Visit our Instagram page for weekly photos of our dogs! @rescueremediesdogrescue :)
Christinetully

Post by Christinetully »

Ashley & Roxie walked beautifully with Emma and me this afternoon. They were great company for each other. Ashley is so sweet, keen and alert, a cheerful character - cuddly, waggy and so friendly. Just adorable!

Aren't I handsome?
Aren't I handsome?
Jojo18

Post by Jojo18 »

Wow I was dazzled by Ashley today we walked him alongside Guildford s two big girls Tansy and Olive and he behaved impeccably.He kept up with the ladies and happily trotted along closely beside the two of them, he was staying by there side for the walk despite his dinky frame . Such a cutie a very well behaved boy .
FranB

Re: Ashley Patterjack DofB ?2014 Guildford Kenns

Post by FranB »

IMG_0525.JPG
Warm but lovely walk with Ashley today, such a well behaved boy and very calm. No problems with the two other dogs we met along the way. He wasn't keen to go in the river any more than one inch deep despite it being 30 degrees! Easy to harness and lead out and he interacted really well with a man wearing only swimming trunks who was jumping in the water :dog_running-186.gif: I can see this little boy fitting in with lots of people's lifestyles. love4.gif

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”