Maxine Griffon x DofB 2012 New Malden

Dogs that have found their forever home
Monkeee999

Re: Maxine Patterdale x DofB 2012 Chessington Kenns

Post by Monkeee999 »

Are we allowed to have favourites? woo.gif]

Myself and one of our new walkers, Alison, walked Maxi this afternoon. I knew she'd do me proud. Maxi came bounding out and welcomed Alison to Rescue Remedies.

She walked perfectly as usual and frequently checked we were all still at the other end of the lead. Maxi interrupted her walk on many occasions to show Alison her heartfelt thanks for wanting to be another walker at Chessington.

We played fetch for a while, we leaped through the long grass like bambi and we had a good sniff of all her surroundings. The sun was shining and it was another very enjoyable walk.

Then we got back. THEN Maxi gave me 'those' eyes and really tugged on my heart strings. She knows I love her. I tell her every time I see her x x x

Ohhhhh soooo many gorgeous gorgeous dogs and they all are taking a piece of my heart love4.gif I wish I could keep them all smiley-sad010.gif

This girl is so so special. I want so much for her to find her forever home x x x
xxlynne

Re: Maxine Patterdale x DofB 2012 New Malden

Post by xxlynne »

Maxine was homed yesterday to Peter and Britt. They fell in love the moment they saw her and are such doggie people were so excited tpo meet her. Maxine walked with Pablo beautifully and showed how chilled she is with dogs and how hot under the collar she could be to passing dogs. So happy for her and debbie monkee was there to wave her off into her wonderful new home.

Maxinehomed2.JPG
Maxinehomed1.JPG
Our thanks to our Welsh friends who saved her and everyone who loved her whilst with us and Debbie, Craig and Monkee
Monkeee999

Post by Monkeee999 »

Ahhh my dearest Maxi, I can't tell you how happy I am that you have now found your own special family to love. They are so very very lucky to have you. I am going to miss you loads love4.gif but know you'll be so happy and loved.

Sending you lots of love, farewell wishes and new happy memories with Peter and Britt, thank you both for taking her into your hearts and home xxx and thank you Lynne for saving Maxi til Peter and Britt came along xxx

Glad I got to say goodbye... Love you Maxi Heart fill with love.gif] x x x
frankie

Post by frankie »

I am so thrilled that lovely Maxine has found her forever family, be happy Maxi love you lots xxxxx
ChrisE

Post by ChrisE »

Fantastic news to hear that Maxine has been homed. Happy times now Maxine :havefun.gif:
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

Wonderful news. Be happy Maxine :smiley-gen132.gif: xx

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”