Barni JRT DofB 01.12.12 Westcliff on Sea

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Barni JRT DofB 01.12.12 Westcliff on Sea

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
Barni29.jpg
Barni's Story : Found stray/abandoned & unclaimed within a council pound: Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving his life. Barni is neutered; chipped & fully vaccinated. Barni was in boarding kennels nr Gatwick

PLEASE NOTE: Dog laws have changed with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to maintain dogs on lead in public spaces and manage encounters for at least 4 months until sure of their dogs instincts & skills, most of our dogs will need to be retained always on a lead, so as not to place dog's lives at risk, (Destruction or Control Orders are common place nowadays).

***PLEASE HELP OUR LONG STAY DOGS: Our min. adoption donation £175, which supports our work and Is non returnable. We will offer an alternative dog should our dog not settle given adequate time and reassurance. Rescue Remedies offers their dogs back up for life and exist on the goodwill of our supporters and volunteers.

Please click for Barni's thread for regular updates, new pictures and videos. To apply to home a dog, you must be ready within 7 days and complete a homing questionnaire submitted Online We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes and can be talking to up to 10 families at any one time. Please remain open: We have the dogs we have. Our dogs need a supportive family to offer patience, time & tolerance to allow them to settle.
Barni14.JPG
Barni45.JPG
Barni57.jpg
Barni47.JPG
Barni's progress through our Rescue below
Original Referral information : We work with our dogs & often reveal a different picture & positive skills as they build trust. 27.01.17: Please can you help a frightened JRT with trust issues
Barney5.jpg
Barney37.jpg
Barney36.jpg
Barney38.jpg
"Its taken him a week to finally come out of his shell, but only to the 2 ladies looking after the kennels. He still barks at everyone else.
So it's a good sign, he just needs a lot time to get used to someone. He is neutered already by the way. ADM Mxx"
sweetpea

Re: Barni JRT DofB 12.12 Comes early Feb

Post by sweetpea »

Bless his heart ...kennels can be so scary for some dogs love4.gif
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

:welcome.gif: to the family Barni love4.gif xx
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

Oh look at his nervous little smile love4.gif
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
Tim

Post by Tim »

I like the look of him, a proper little terrier. I've no doubt in time he'll learn to trust again, the signs are already there.

Tim
One Photo Can Save a Life

We love walking the kennel dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionaire
https://rescueremedies.wufoo.com/forms/ ... tionnaire/
Christinetully

Re: Barni JRT DofB 12.12 Comes 2nd Feb

Post by Christinetully »

Bless him, hope he's going to enjoy the company and care with us till he finds his very own special family :goodluck.gif:
Chapmania

Re: Barni JRT DofB 12.12 Gatwick Kennels

Post by Chapmania »

Can't wait to meet little Barni in the morning thumbs.gif xx
Pegmilly

Post by Pegmilly »

I saw barni yesterday - he had words with me for coming close to his kennel. I bent down, talked to him, offered him some sausages. He didn't accept so I threw one in. He was cautious but slowly eased his way over to collect his prize. I threw another one, he looked at me, but again collected his sausage. A darling boy who just needs time to trust. Xx
jules

Post by jules »

Hang in there Barni there's loads of TLC coming your way. Lovely terrier. love4.gif
Linda

Post by Linda »

Little Barni is in the best hands with RR.....he will recover self confidence and enjoy life now in a caring environment. Lovely boy Barni love4.gif

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”