Ava Border terrier DofB ? 2014 Little Chalfont Bucks

Dogs that have found their forever home
Border Lover

Re: Ava Border terrier DofB ? 2014 Kingston Temp Foster

Post by Border Lover »

Oh bless her.She's lovely and will look so different once her coat is sorted.Poor lass is just so bewildered - but she's been through a lot last few days,she'll come round with TLC I'm sure,thanks for helping her
xxlynne

Re: Ava Border terrier DofB ? 2014 Kingston Foster

Post by xxlynne »

Its 5pm and Ava has just landed in foster in fact in to Peters lounge straight from the vets. Had to photograph her with flash light. She has met Peter's 2 terriers and his other foster dog through the full length glass door. She trotted back into the lounge and was soon sleeping in a little padded foam bed having had a drink but hadn't used the garden at this point. She allowed me to fit and place a collar and disc on her.
Ava sleepy
Ava sleepy
Ava23.jpg
Ava21.jpg
Ava24.jpg
Ava25.jpg

Ava, as I was close to leaving, wandered over and sat near Peter's feet and he was stroking her head and ears and yes she seemed to be leaning into his kind touch.
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

Bless her love4.gif :thanks.gif: to Peter for taking in another foster and keeping Ava out of kennels xx
aloepeter

Post by aloepeter »

Greeted by a bright and perky Ava this morning. She is a sweetheart; very friendly and connected. We've been down to the river and she was happy to snuffle through the leaves and meet the few people we passed. Her reaction to dogs was keen to meet but perhaps a little inexperienced. Yes, Ava seems quite young. Her teeth are very white and clean. The old, dead coat is in several layers so some of it must have been there for more than a year, possibly two or three (in other words, most of her life). Allowing for my weakness for terrier girls, I'd say she's adorable love4.gif
Border Lover

Post by Border Lover »

Sounding very positive Peter
Linda

Post by Linda »

Absolutely adorable....she looks young and neglected but once stripped of the matted coat we will see the Border Terrier in her .....she doesnt have the flat nose of most Borders. What a shy looking dog, brilliant to see she is being fostered.....the very best way for her to come out of her shell. love4.gif
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

I met beautiful little Ava today, she was travelling with Lynne and we found time for her to enjoy some garden time and have a photoshoot in the sunshine :D
DSC02868.JPG
DSC02854.JPG
DSC02858.JPG
DSC02866.JPG
DSC02871.JPG
DSC02848.JPG
DSC02850.JPG
DSC02856.JPG
DSC02857.JPG
DSC02862.JPG
DSC02864.JPG
DSC02869.JPG
DSC02872.JPG
DSC02870.JPG
Sweetie love4.gif
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Border Lover

Post by Border Lover »

love4.gif she is lovely,looks unsure of herself still but that will change I'm sure once she knows she's safe and secure
HOLLYPOLLY

Post by HOLLYPOLLY »

So lovely to see Ava doing well. She looks much better now that she has had a bit of a haircut! We had her overnight when she came from the Lancs pound. Such a lovely dog, despite the fact that her matted coat must have made her uncomfortable. That is all behind Ava now, I am sure she will not wait long for her forever home.
Christinetully

Post by Christinetully »

She looks like a real sweetheart. .. with a little love and a routine hopefully her forever family will appear very soon love4.gif

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”