Pictures as promised
IMG_1733.JPG
IMG_1732.JPG
IMG_1739.JPG
Shellmatthewman

Re: Kevin Patterdale DofB 2014 Bognor Regis Foster

Post by Shellmatthewman »

:newhere.gif:
Good to see Kevin is settled in his foster home. He really is such a sweet boy.
LinzDesigner

Post by LinzDesigner »

A quick video of Kevin being .... well just being a patterdale I guess xx

Dogmatix

Post by Dogmatix »

How wonderful to see Kevin in foster, no doubt it will help the little fella regain his confidence.
I was lucky enough to walk him during the lunch break last Saturday, when he was still in Chessington.
To start with he was rather unsure of himself and kept looking back towards the kennels. Once by Green Lane, he started to relax and had a good sniff around, even gave me a big smile and a kiss while I tried to take a photo of him :-) Unfortunately I wasn't fast enough with the camera to capture it.
All through the walk he continue to relax more, and became more confident. He was absolutely no trouble on the lead, adjusted his speed to mine, trotting along very happily, sniffing here and there. He was lovely with people - he really liked greeting all of the ladies we met along the walk, standing on his hind legs to get closer to them and to claim some cuddles.
There were quite a few groups of off-lead dogs around that day, who he was quite interested in, even though a little nervous. Then we met a nice lady with a female springer spaniel - and Kevin was smitten! He took quite a shine to the spaniel, so sweet to see him happy and excited.
Below a few photos of this cute boy
Kevin_0114.jpg
Kevin_0112.jpg
Kevin_0107.jpg
Kevin_0106.jpg
LinzDesigner

Post by LinzDesigner »

Well Kevin has settled very well and had his last jab on Thursday so is ready for his forever home, he was very good with the vet, if a little wary, but was easily bribed by her ready supply of gravy bones.

He's a bit of a little monkey and wants fuss all the time if I so much as pop to the loo you would think I'd been gone for days!!

He has finally realised that the cats are not his playthings and pretty much ignores them unless, of course, they run.

He absolutely loves kids and an ideal home for him would be in a family situation with plenty going on to keep him occupied, being a youngster he is easily bored.

Will post some more pics at the weekend

Linz xx
LinzDesigner

Post by LinzDesigner »

A few pics for now of Kevin just being a nosey Patterdale
IMG_1763.JPG
IMG_1759.JPG
IMG_1757.JPG
Sarahk

Re: Kevin Patterdale DofB 2014 Oxted w/e Foster

Post by Sarahk »

Kevin has come to stay with me for the weekend (his foster family are off on holiday), he arrived last night and we spent a lovely hour with his foster mum and dad and foster bro Marmite, bless the wee lad he was a little bewildered when they headed off but then dinner was on the menu and he loved that ! Very food focused is this gorgeous boy !
This morning Kevin was still a little shy but a good boy doing his business in the garden and then enjoyed his breakfast thumbs.gif Later on we headed for a short walk before jumping in the car to head to the kennels so I could walk some of the other woofers, Kevin waited like a gentleman in the large crate in Charlie's car with the windows all open so the breeze flowed through, such a good boy.
Walking over we headed to the local pub garden for a quick drink and Kevin was my best friend, jumped on my lap (still in Charlie's car, she was driving so lap was safe !!!), cuddled in and I even got a kiss, his nerves have evaporated and we've had a top afternoon, Kevin is a superstar love4.gif

Our morning walk...
IMG_5595.JPG
Enjoying the sunshine in the pub garden...
IMG_5596.JPG
And more of the same after we got home, in my garden...
IMG_5597.JPG
IMG_5598.JPG
Soaking up the beautiful sunshine love4.gif
IMG_5599.JPG
Such a gentle loving boy, he's now cuddled up next to me on the sofa woo.gif] Love him xxx
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Oh boy, I'm rather smitten with Kevin love4.gif such a super gentle loving little boy love4.gif

Enjoy some (ok, rather a lot, I did say I was smitten !) of photos from this afternoon...
IMG_5612.JPG
IMG_5613.JPG
IMG_5620.JPG
Handsome, mwah xxx love4.gif

Lots more...
IMG_5614.JPG
Sat on the step of my decking, he came to sit next to me bless xxx...
IMG_5615.JPG
IMG_5616.JPG
IMG_5617.JPG
IMG_5618.JPG
IMG_5619.JPG
IMG_5621.JPG
Enjoying the warmth of the sun above and wood below :D
IMG_5622.JPG
IMG_5623.JPG
IMG_5624.JPG
IMG_5625.JPG
IMG_5626.JPG
Are you smitten yet ?

Having a wander...
IMG_5627.JPG
IMG_5628.JPG
IMG_5629.JPG
IMG_5642.JPG
Surely you must be now, look at that cutie-pie love4.gif

Inside having a well earned snoozle...
IMG_5631.JPG
IMG_5632.JPG
Going
Going
Gone !  Shut eye time xxx
Gone ! Shut eye time xxx
IMG_5635.JPG
IMG_5636.JPG
IMG_5637.JPG
IMG_5638.JPG
IMG_5639.JPG
Then jumped up to snooze next to me on the sofa and still there now thumbs.gif
IMG_5640.JPG
IMG_5641.JPG
Love you Kevin :smiley-love014.gif:
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Christinetully

Post by Christinetully »

Brilliant photos Sarah - shows how chilled out and settled he can be ... love4.gif Can see why you'd love him!

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”