Benny Jack x Chi DofB 05.10.07 - 4th March 2021

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
Pegmilly

Re: Benny Jack x DofB 2007 Kingston upon Thames Foster

Post by Pegmilly »

IMG_1064.JPG
IMG_1063.JPG
My first time meeting Benny - what a sweetheart he is. After we'd left the kennels, I switched his lead to an extender lead. Benny couldn't wait to get as far away as possible from this 'stranger' taking him for a walk - and immediately used the whole length of the extender. After a few minutes of not wanting to know me, I called him back, with the help of some sausages. After 5 minutes of this, we were friends. I really earned my stripes though when I 'saved' him from 4 off lead retrievers. Asked the owner to please call her dogs back, 3 of them left us alone and dutifully went back but 1 was being a pickle. In the end I had no choice but to get hold of her collar and wait for her owner to get her act together. I think being Bennys security guard cemented our friendship as after that he trotted along happily by my side. Benny is a dear, dear little soul, bless him. Xx
heleny

Post by heleny »

What an amazing little character in his lovely chocolate suit!! For a little dog he really walks fast and enjoys every minute of being outside. He was so anxious to get out of his pen and to go outside that I could barely keep up with him. Heart fill with love.gif]
terrierlover65

Post by terrierlover65 »

He is really enjoying his walks through woodland and grass and looking like a whippersnapper rather than a venerable old gent. Have a wonderful Summer,Benny Terrierlover65xx
aloepeter

Post by aloepeter »

Benny is back in Kingston and has quickly settledinto life here (no trouble with H&Z). Many thanks to all his new friends at Gatwick for helping the little guy through his stay. :smiley-dance017.gif:
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

It was our pleasure Peter. Hope you had a good holiday. :thanks.gif: for continuing to foster Benny. Having met Benny I really can't understand why he is still with us :smiley-signs002.gif: Super little boy love4.gif xx
terrierlover65

Post by terrierlover65 »

Benny will find a home soon and your wonderful pictures may well encourage someone to apply and Roger and Pats' confidence building will clinch the deal! Such a different dog since he was rescued in all ways. Best wishes to you all but most especially to Benny from terrierlover65
aloepeter

Post by aloepeter »

The search for my camera goes on ... so there no pictures of Benny's day out today smiley-sad010.gif sorry! We all went to the Southern Cavalier KCS Fun Day to help raise funds for the club's breed rescue by selling plants. Benny was in the ring for the Parade of Rescues - not just for Cavaliers - and came away with his rather natty purple rosette bearing the legend, "Special". Which, indeed, he is. It's always a good idea to watch your spacing in the show ring and once we'd established Benny's social distance he was a very good boy love4.gif.
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

:smiley-gen014.gif: well done on your 'Special' rosette Benny :goodjob.gif: xx
terrierlover65

Post by terrierlover65 »

We all know you are special Benny, and now you have a purple rosette to prove it!!!!! Love from Terrierlover65xx
heleny

Post by heleny »

Wow! I have just read about Benny's special rosette - so deserved! Such a dear little dog. I miss walking him but am so glad he is back where he is happy. :thanks.gif:

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”