Re: Fredds JRT DofB 13.6.13 Gatwick Kenns

Postby Charlie » Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:12 pm

Fredds braved the world beyond his duvet again today :D
Fredds (452x640).jpg

Out in the sunshine with Pip and Anna thumbs.gif
Charlie

Postby Sarahk » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:43 pm

Fredds enjoyed another walk today, with me this time, walking with Charlie and Barley :D
IMG_5241.JPG
IMG_5243.JPG
IMG_5244.JPG

Can we wait for my chum Barls please thumbs.gif
IMG_5245.JPG
Come on Barley, this way !!! I'll wait for you x
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Sarahk

Postby RosC » Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:03 pm

I met little Fredds today. He was nestled in his duvet when I found him and didn't seem to want to wake up! But once the lead was on he was
raring to go :dog_running-186.gif:
First stop was a photo shoot with Tim and Rachel and then we went for a great walk. Terriers are not usually my favourites but Fredds is such a
cutie he won me over big time love4.gif love4.gif A little wary of new people but we were best friends in no time and I managed to sneak in quite a few strokes and cuddles before saying goodbye.
IMG_1010.JPG
RosC

Postby Tim » Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:34 pm

Rachel and I met friendly Fredds this morning, he's definitely a ladies man and wasn't to keen on me at first, but it wasn't me...it was the camera !

As soon as I put down the camera down his whole demeanor changed and he'd even take a treat off me - happy days :)

Seeing he's only just met Ros he kept looking for her
DSC02961.jpg
DSC02963.jpg

Fredds then met Rachel for a treat
DSC02977.jpg

Fredds party trick to get another treat
DSC02979.jpg

A few more of Fredds
DSC02966.jpg
DSC02969.jpg
DSC02971.jpg
DSC02983.jpg
DSC02964.jpg
One Photo Can Save a Life

We love walking the kennel dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionaire
https://rescueremedies.wufoo.com/forms/ ... tionnaire/
Tim

Postby Christinetully » Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:23 am

WOW! What a development from last week! Fredds leaped out of his bed and rushed over to greet me as soon as he heard my voice yesterday :goodjob.gif: We had a super walk ... Fredds has a great nose and had fun finding chunks of ham which I hid on a tree trunk above ground level! Hunt the ham is a good game! He ran beside me for quite a distance and was relaxed enough to enjoy some careful ear scratches and head pats.
Attachments
2017-03-07 20.53.34.jpg
Fredds happy, 'Aren't I cute, what's next?' look.
Dogs have a way of finding the people who need them and filling an emptiness we didn't even know we had! :icon_barking_dog-116.gif:
Christinetully

Postby Chapmania » Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:26 pm

As I peered into Fredds kennel there was no sign of him. I called out to him and he came running out of his little den that the kennel girls has made for him. Fredds was happy to have some sausages and then as soon as he saw the lead began jumping up and down excitedly.

We had a great walk today and I found Fredds to be such fun. He is a typical terrier boy, nose to the ground and busy investigating all the exciting smells. Fredds has no issues with passing traffic and walks very well on a short lead. His favourite part of the walk was when we turned off from the main road and we were on our way to the woods. I put him on a longer lead which gave him more freedom to do as he pleased. An absolute joy to walk. Smashing boy love4.gif xx
Chapmania

Postby Christinetully » Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:03 pm

Had a brilliant walk with Fredds who LOVES water - he waited and watched me intently when I tripped climbing up the bank from the stream, bless him. He understands 'Ouch ..' and 'Gently!' when he's keen for some treats.. he can be delicate ... and VERY cute when he sits up on his back legs.
Fredds is a great little climber too .. if maybe a little heavy for jumping too energetically over logs! This little man is such a great companion - his eyes definitely are the 'windows of his soul'!
2017-03-14 22.22.34.jpg
Look at me ... climbing on the tree!!
Dogs have a way of finding the people who need them and filling an emptiness we didn't even know we had! :icon_barking_dog-116.gif:
Christinetully

Postby Sarahk » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:12 pm

Fredds loves his little den in his kennel, but I called his name as I approached his kennel and out he came in an instant, how this boy loves his walks :smiley-chores002.gif:
IMG_5435.JPG

Fredds is the cool dude :cool.gif: , little Barni joined him on our walk, now Barni can have quite a bit to say to other dogs but Fredds just carried on enjoying our walk with no reaction whatsoever ! Good boy Fredds and little Barni did settle, here they are being terriers !
IMG_5436.JPG
IMG_5438.JPG
IMG_5439.JPG

Some quiet time at the end of our walk and little Fredds did his 2 paws for me, sweetie-pie love4.gif
IMG_5440.JPG
Sarahk

Postby Chapmania » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:12 pm

Had a great walk with this dear little boy yesterday. Fredds makes me laugh as he comes running out of his den when you call him. We shared our walk with Teresa and Jack. Fredds was happy to show new boy Jack the ropes. They walked really nicely together. Fredds has bags of character and I find him adorable. It was lovely to witness Jack and Fredds doing the terrier thing through the woods. So much to explore! Back at the kennels Fredds enjoyed his sausage and cheese. I gave him a meat stick which he promptly took into his den and I didn't see him again :biggrin.gif: xx
Chapmania

Postby Christinetully » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:36 pm

Great afternoon with Fredds who, hearing my voice, was waiting right there by the-  door as Pip unlocked after lunch break. We whizzed out of kennels. He and I jogged most of the way round the woods & over the bridges, only pausing to sit on a log together to pose for a picture! Such a happy little man!
Fredds was so polite .. I asked him to 'Wait' at the top of a slope ... ad he did!!! :goodjob.gif:
2017-03-21 18.07.53.jpg
Sitting (almost) on my lap ... on a log together
Attachments
2017-03-21 19.46.55.jpg
'I understand you when you tell me to wait!'
Christinetully

Postby Sarahk » Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:52 pm

Fun and relaxed walkies with Fredds today in the lovely sunshine thumbs.gif
IMG_5494.JPG
IMG_5495.JPG

Oh is that a treat you have there Sarah ?
IMG_5496.JPG

Ohhhh yes !
IMG_5497.JPG
IMG_5498.JPG

Great little fella, do enjoy my walkies with Fredds :smiley-chores002.gif:
Sarahk

Postby Chapmania » Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:11 pm

Anybody looking for a typical terrier boy look no further than our gorgeous boy Fredds. As soon as you enter his kennel he emerges from his den all excited and raring to go for his walk. Fredds has the most delightful terrier hop as he runs along. He really is a fun dog. The more I get to walk him the more I appreciate just what a sweet boy he is with a big character. Fredds really enjoys his walks but his favourite part is clearly walking through the woods where there is so much to explore. He loves being on an extended lead so that he can explore that bit more. Equally he is very good pavement walking and comfortable with the passing traffic.
Fredds loves his treats once we get back to the kennels. What makes me laugh is that no sooner he has finished his cheese and sausage pieces, he picks up his meat stick and runs into his den. Oh bye Fredds, thanks for your company!! :bye.gif: xx
Chapmania

PreviousNext

Return to 3. TERRIERRESCUE / RESCUE REMEDIES