Pablo Patterdale x Staffie DofB 11.11.11 Guildford Kenns

Terrierrescue dogs available for homing/awaiting adoption

Pablo Patterdale x Staffie DofB 11.11.11 Guildford Kenns

Postby xxlynne » Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:07 pm

Current Status: Available

Pablo93.JPG

Pablo needs a supportive family to offer time and tolerance to allow their new dog to settle. NB Our Rescue asks owners to maintain dogs on lead in public spaces and manage encounters, as dog law changes place dog's lives at greater risk.

Known background: Pablo was owned by current owners ex partner. We helped to home his canine partner 4 years ago Tia. We stepped forwards to offer a Rescue place. Pablo is neutered, chipped and fully vaccinated. Pablo is looking for a new stable family

Pablo is 6 years old Patterdale x with a wavey coat. He lived with 3 children (ages 16,13 and 2.5) and has lived alongside babies. Pablo is possibly Patterdale and behaves like terrier meeting dogs excitable...especially bigger dogs than himself.He likes the neighbours dog (Maltese) but can be a bit rough with him when playing. He will also try to chase squirrels and foxes. He does not like thunder and lightning. He is a very loyal dog who appears to think he is human. Pablo was left at home whilst his owner works long shifts up to 11 hours a day. Apart from biting the mail that comes through the letter box he can be trusted to not destroy any furniture etc in the home & is toilet trained despite hours left. Pablo is now in boarding kennels nr Guildford

Visit Pablo's thread for daily updates, lots of pictures and videos. Please click to submit Online Application We will match you with a dog that suits your lifestyle, please remain open we successfully home 350 dogs per annum. We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes.

***PLEASE HELP: We have to ask for suggested min. donation £175 at the time of adoption, to support so many dogs in kennels. We have no state sponsorship and exist on the goodwill of the public and our supporters. Rescue Remedies offers their dogs back up for life.
Pablo4.jpg
Pablo01.jpg
Pablo03.jpg
Pablo02.jpg

Pablo's Thread below: Watch progress through our Rescue
Original Referral: Please remember this is the information we received from the referrer. Once a dog is with us and we begin to work with them and unpack them they can and often do reveal positive skills trust and transform behaviours
xxlynne

Re: Pablo Patterdale x Staffie DofB 11.11.11 South London

Postby Sarahk » Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:36 pm

Pablo is now in Gatwick kennels and we enjoyed some super time today with this precious boy who really does love a cuddle and a run after a tennis ball (but not so good at picking it up !!!) love4.gif
DSC05993.JPG
DSC05941 - Copy.JPG

Big smiles from a big softie thumbs.gif
DSC05941.JPG
DSC05996.JPG
DSC06003.JPG
DSC06004.JPG
DSC06007.JPG
clever boy:0)

DSC05938.JPG
DSC05948.JPG
DSC05949.JPG
DSC05961.JPG
DSC05974.JPG
DSC05979.JPG
DSC05975.JPG
time for a drink, sensible lad !

and a roll thumbs.gif
DSC05967.JPG
DSC05969.JPG
DSC05971.JPG

Heart fill with love.gif]
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Sarahk

Re: Pablo Patterdale x Staffie DofB 11.11.11 Gatwick Kenns

Postby Judy » Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:33 am

I took the gorgeous Pablo out yesterday afternoon for the first time, he is super friendly, easy to get in and out the kennel block. He was keen to go out on his walk but is very manageable. We met one dog walker whilst out and about, Pablo wanted to say hello he was very waggy tailed but just to be on the safe side we kept our distance, I am sure he would be fine as explained he has mixed with other dogs. What a lovely fellow I am sure it won't be long until his forever home comes along. Heart fill with love.gif]
Judy

Re: Pablo Patterdale x Staffie DofB 11.11.11 Gatwick Kenns

Postby Judy » Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:58 pm

Pablo and I went out this afternoon with Chrissy who was walking Missie, both dogs accepted each other straight away and walked well together. We had quite a long walk going passed the local school when the children were coming out, Pablo was not at all phased by all the people passing. We did have a bit of a bark at a dog being walked by one of the mums who let the dog invade Pablo's space, Pablo's reaction was understandable but all was very soon forgotten and we continued on our walk. Whenever we stopped on a grassy verge Pablo enjoyed lying on his tummy stretched out with his legs splayed out behind him - a good way of cooling off!! Pablo is a lovely affectionate boy and I am sure it won't be long before he finds his forever home. love4.gif
Judy

Re: Pablo Patterdale x Staffie DofB 11.11.11 Chessington Ken

Postby Jonah » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:52 pm

Had a really nice walk today with Pablo.
He's a very nice dog indeed. Very chilled and loves snuffling and investigating and finding out what's what.
Sits for treats and takes them sooo gently. He loves a good old stroke too.
Bit of a water baby and an all round happy chap who love to run but stays connected with you.
We came across a couple of small off lead dogs and he was great with them sniff and tails wags and we move on!
He 's great!
Jonah

Postby Jonah » Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:03 am

Another top time with Pablo yesterday.
Cracking little dog. Loves a run esp through long grass!
Sits for treats beautifully. A very happy go lucky dog!
Got excited when he saw a couple of off lead dogs as he really wanted to go and say hello and play.
Good ol' Pablo
Jonah

Postby frankie » Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:24 pm

Well I met this little lad and was totally impressed with him ,easy to walk non puller and totally scrumptious .We had a lovely walk in the woods ,he is very alert loves to nose around . If we stopped he give a little whimper to move on .He has the most unusual coat, brindle on his back end and forehead like a staffie then longish black scruffy bits in places and a hairy tail like a terrier. He does sit but didn't want any mini sausage treats. We did meet a man with a little dog and I'm sure Pablo wanted to say hello as he gave a excited squeak .Pablo does the classic staffie frog position when he lays down . It was very busy when we got back to the kennels so we had to wait a while for the staff to come and collect him he got very vocal and was crying . I wanted to scoop him up and put him in the car and take him home really tore at my heart strings . Lovely dog xxx
frankie

Postby frankie » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:52 am

Pablo and I had another lovely stroll in the woods ,he wasn't impressed when I stopped to pick some blackberries and cried to move on .He saw a horse in the field and didn't take any notice of him .Pablo did take some treats this time ,he is a very gentle boy and knows sit .He loves a cuddle or a tummy rub ,lovely lovely boy.x x
frankie

Postby frankie » Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:23 am

Took Pablo out again yesterday , he is such a dear gentle boy .He loves his walks .We took a different route today around the streets of Chessington.He wasn't bothered by traffic or passing cyclist .We saw a lady and her little girl Pablo stopped and watched them whimpering quietly.Pablo lived with children so was he missing them .We sat on a bench to watch the world go by ,he lay his head in my lap and stole my heart.
We met a man with his 9 week old collie -doodle puppy Pablo was gentle shared his treats with him and they sat side by side as I gave them some .
I did take photos but I have put them on our Facebook page as couldn't up load from my I phone.
Pablo is a darling xxxxx
frankie

Re: Pablo Patterdale x Staffie DofB 11.11.11 Guildford Ken

Postby Nurse Flo » Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:43 pm

We were Pablo's chauffeurs today when we drove him to Guildford from Gatwick to gain more fans while he waits for his forever family to find him.

He looked a worried little chap in his kennel but soon perked up when SarahK kindly took him on a whizz around the block to settle him for the journey.

Despite not knowing us, the trusting little soul jumped into the back of our car and settled nicely into the crate for his trip.

The journey back to Guildford was took an age with it being a Friday afternoon but Pablo was a great traveller. Not a peep from him for the entire 1hour 40min trip only getting figety in the last 10 mins or so.

Happily met the kennel staff on arrival at Guilford and sauntered off, tail wagging into his new kennel.

A dear little chap who I hope makes lots of new friends with the Guildford Gang.
Nurse Flo

Re: Pablo Patterdale x Staffie DofB 11.11.11 Guildford Ken

Postby Jojokate » Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:18 am

I had some kennel time with this little chap today . I'm a little bit in love !
If you proper cuddles and I mean snuggles then Pablo is ya man . He was so calm and quiet in his kennel whilst all the noise was going on around him. I was a little concerned so I went in to say hi.
Oh my he's a wonder boy , he was very happy to see me and gave me the sort of cuddle which says don't leave me . Gawd I didn't want to leave him today . Am still thinking about him now .
Come on this boy needs you xx
Jojokate

Return to 3. TERRIERRESCUE / RESCUE REMEDIES