Marley (Charlie) Patterdale DofB 08.06.15 Westhoughton Lancs.

Dogs that have found their forever home
Kris and Charlie

Re: Charlie Patterdale DofB 8.06.15 Homerton East London

Post by Kris and Charlie »

0028.gif 0028.gif 0028.gif 0028.gif 0028.gif 0028.gif

Merry Christmas to all from me and Charlie!

It has been a great day- plenty of laughs and Squeaks!

Victoria Park was also open for walking so that was a nice break too.

Charlie and his new squeaky toy...it has 6 loud squeaks lol.gif
FullSizeRender.jpg
Kris and Charlie

Happy New Year to all at Rescue Remedies from Charlie and I love4.gif

We had a peaceful night last night- Charlie slept through the fireworks! I was nervous about leaving him on his own as I have never seen how he is with the fireworks. He ignored them completely!

We are both excited for the new year- it will be awesome!

Big love to all

love4.gif thumbs.gif love4.gif thumbs.gif love4.gif thumbs.gif
Kris and Charlie

Charlie is getting on well out and about in London. He is such a charmer, everyone adores him!

Here we are having a coffee break at the local dog-friendly coffee shop thumbs.gif
IMG_0578.JPG
MrsP

Post by MrsP »

LOVE that so much!!!
Kris and Charlie

I received Charlie's Vaccination history safely in the post. I was so excited when adopting I forgot it and so it is great to have it here with us.

Charlie loves being out in all weather. He hates his coat. Bless him, he figures he is a "real dog" and does not need clothes!

We had a wonderful walk in Abney Park Cemetery. It is a fantastic nature reserve as well as the final resting place of some pretty interesting folks.

Charlie loved all the smells...plenty of fox about there... And thinking of fox, we were on our way in around 7pm tonight an a beautiful urban fox ran right in front of us on my road! Charlie showed a very keen interest indeed but as he is double leaded all are safe love4.gif thumbs.gif

Here is a photo of Charlie showing intent focus on whatever is in the undergrowth in Abney Park- :D
FullSizeRender.jpg
Kris and Charlie

FullSizeRender.jpg
Today Charlie found a ball in the park. He carried it all the way home! Now we may all think a ball is a ball but there is clearly a difference. He knows which ball it is, and will choose it from the rest. It is the BEST ball ever lol.gif
Dani

Post by Dani »

Love the Charlie updates :thanks.gif:
sweetpea

Post by sweetpea »

Brillant updates and pics :thanks.gif: love4.gif
Kris and Charlie

Hi everyone! Charlie has had a very challenging time and has been a star! The council finally decided to replace my kitchen and bathroom. It has been in the plans for the last 5 years and I honestly did not expect it to happen so soon after adopting Charlie....

The builders! The noise! It is enough to drive me mad, much less Charlie! He has coped so well! Lots of long walks, sitting in the bedroom with him if the workmen are there and a few sessions in Doggie Daycare. It was a temporary thing as I did not want to leave him alone with the builders (who leave doors open!) and needed to go to work. It is not a kennel situation as I walk him up and collect him every session. They have lots of sofas for him to sit on, toys to play with, it is very well heated and it has helped his social skills so much. He mixes well with the other dogs and plays nicely with other dogs. He is on lead for walks on Hackney Marshes and handles pack walks well. thumbs.gif woo.gif] thumbs.gif woo.gif]

We are both relieved it is over though. One more day of painting and our life will return to normal 0077.gif

Charlie had a long walk in Vicky Park today and is now crashed with his toy on the sofa. Bless love4.gif
FullSizeRender.jpg
sweetpea

Post by sweetpea »

Lovely update ...sounds like charlie is really settling well :goodjob.gif:

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”