JoJo JRT DOB ?2014 Malmesbury, Wilts

Rescue Remedies dogs that have found their forever homes

JoJo JRT DOB ?2014 Malmesbury, Wilts

Postby xxlynne » Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:23 am

Current Status: Rehomed

Jojo49.JPG

JoJo needs a supportive family to offer time and tolerance to allow their new dog to settle. NB Our Rescue asks owners to maintain dogs on lead in public spaces and manage encounters, as dog law changes place dog's lives at greater risk.

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum

Known background: JoJo was found stray/abandoned & unclaimed within a council pound. We stepped forwards to offer a Rescue place and save JoJo's life. Jojo was frightened in kennels initially but has come around. Jojo is neutered, chipped and fully vaccinated. JoJo was in Chessington kenns

Visit JoJo's thread for daily updates, lots of pictures and videos. Please click to submit Online Application We will match you with a dog that suits your lifestyle, please remain open we successfully home 350 dogs per annum. We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes.

***PLEASE HELP: We have to ask for suggested min. donation £175 at the time of adoption, to support so many dogs in kennels. We have no state sponsorship and exist on the goodwill of the public and our supporters. Rescue Remedies offers their dogs back up for life.
Jojo48.JPG

JoJo's Thread below: Watch progress through our Rescue
Original Referral:
28.11.15 I am trying really hard to find out who this dog belongs to..he is terrified in kennels, barks at the kennel owner and the dog warden but is fine with me. Just in case I cant reunite him would you be able to help please? I am really sorry to ask xxM
5.12.15 He is poorly with kennel cough at the moment lynne. I will keep you posted xxx M
Jojo5.jpg

Jojo83.jpg
17.12.15 He is over KC I will book him in the vets for neutered then I will arrange transport Thank you xxM
xxlynne

Re: JoJo JRT DOB TBAss Northern pound

Postby kashers » Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:17 am

Oh JoJo you look a poppet! Things may be scary at the moment but we will look after you. X
kashers

Re: JoJo JRT DOB TBAss Northern pound

Postby Chapmania » Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:50 pm

Another gorgeous JRT to welcome into the family. Lynne you are spoiling us! Hope that I get the chance to meet JoJo as well. xx
Chapmania

Re: JoJo JRT DOB 2010 Northern pound comes 24th

Postby xxlynne » Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:00 pm

Jojo2.jpg

Jojo neutered and 1st vaccd today 21st December... the vets aged him between 3 and 7 years He arrives at Chessington between 2-3 pm Christmas Eve Maryx xmasrudolph.gif

Jojo4.jpg
Jojo3.jpg
xxlynne

Re: JoJo JRT DOB TBAss Chessington kenns

Postby lolking » Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:58 pm

Goodness JoJo is a scrummy little terrier. If you at a fan of scruffy terriers then he is the one for you.
As he'd only been in kennels a few days I think he was a bit overwhelmed to be going out on a walk. He seemed unsure of everything thing, understandably, and sadly cowered when I bent down to stroke him. However slowly but surely he accepted that I was only going I show him love and kindness, mixed in with some sausage treats, and he seemed a lot happier. Typical terrier in that he had to have a bark at the bigger dogs but apart from that I think he really enjoyed himself.
lolking

Re: JoJo JRT DOB TBAss Chessington kenns

Postby Polpat » Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:51 pm

image.jpg

If you like cheeky scruffy terriers....then Jojo will top your list.....he is what the word Charisma was invented for. Personality (big) - tick, scruffy and mud loving - tick, utterly adorable - BIG tick, fun to walk, full of energy, and game for a laugh - tick, tick, tick.
This little lad is only pint size but this does not deter him in any way and he was keen to explore the world with typical terrier gusto. But he was polite on the lead, and easy boy to walk, walking in harmony with Noodles. Terrier fans - this is your man!

image.jpg

image.jpg
Polpat

Re: JoJo JRT DOB ?2014 Chessington kenns

Postby xxlynne » Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:02 pm

JoJo travelled like an angel in the back of the dog mobile crated alongside tess an older Staffie. They met frequently through their grates and very happy in each others company. JoJo received his 2nd vaccination. He stopped off for a photoshot session with SarahK and I managed to take this video of the lad...

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum

We then took JoJo on to be cat test...oh dear he stood in shock at the end of a short lead barking with excitement at Harvey the cat. Harvey thought he would make his feelings known and bopped him on the nose and we too thought JoJo lets go! Got his attention away and he didnt look back
xxlynne

Postby Sarahk » Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:28 am

Oh wow, my type of terrier, exceedingly cute and just a little bit scruffy Kiss of love.gif
DSC01649.JPG
DSC01668.JPG
DSC01650.JPG
DSC01666.JPG
DSC01665.JPG
DSC01664.JPG
DSC01661.JPG
DSC01648.JPG
DSC01667.JPG

Brilliant doggy model too, strutted his stuff on the dog-walk !
:smiley-love029.gif:
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Sarahk

Postby Tim » Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:42 am

Wow - what a stunner!, lovely photos Sarah
One Photo Can Save a Life

We love walking the kennel dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionaire
https://rescueremedies.wufoo.com/forms/ ... tionnaire/
Tim

Re: JoJo JRT DOB ?2014 Twickenham

Postby Fran » Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:03 pm

(Since Returned)

Anna Julian Emily and Mahia came to visit the lovely JoJo and they were not disappointed. We went for a nice walk and once back it was all decided that JoJo was going home with them. JoJo did not look back! :thanks.gif: :bye.gif:
IMG_4676.jpg

IMG_4678.jpg
Fran

Re: JoJo JRT DOB ?2014 Twickenham Middx

Postby The Von Traps » Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:36 pm

We are so happy and lucky to have JoJo as a part of our family ! This is day five, and he seems to have settled in very quickly. The most common comment we get from strangers on our walks is "what a happy dog!", as his tail is constantly wagging. He loves licking the crunchy frost and ice off the grass in the park and is always friendly and good natured when greeting other dogs. He also loves our dog food (according to our youngest, and she says he loves our garden because "its quite big and he can run around". He now comes back into the house when called (possibly because it is so cold out there), and has made a nest on the sofa by the fire. He is getting A LOT of cuddles. He already knows which of the 6 beds in the house he is allowed to sleep on, and he has chosen to sleep by the feet of the youngest. He responds to "Off" if needed. His favourite toy is Horris the hedgehog, donated by the 11 year old ! After the bath he wiggles around like a lunatic on the carpet. Best of all he loves a walk, and he's been getting between 3 and 6 walks a day, including to and from school. He cries for a bit when mum goes out without him, but we have managed not to leave him in the house alone at all so far. We are so grateful to Rescue Remedies for saving him from being put down, and for making such a good match for us. More news and photos soon….
The Von Traps

Re: JoJo JRT DOB ?2014 Twickenham Middx

Postby Fran » Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:00 pm

So pleased to hear that JoJo is settling in. I to would love to see some photos of him in with his lovely new family. Maybe a bed one would be good!!! and who said he was not going on the beds lol.gif
Fran

Next

Return to Dogs Rehomed