Adelle Parson's JRT DOB 2014 Overstrand Norfolk

Rescue Remedies dogs that have found their forever homes

Adelle Parson's JRT DOB 2014 Overstrand Norfolk

Postby xxlynne » Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:02 am

Current Status: Homed

Adelle1.JPG

Adelle needs a supportive family to offer time and tolerance to allow their new dog to settle. NB Our Rescue asks owners to maintain dogs on lead in public spaces and manage encounters, as dog law changes place dog's lives at greater risk.

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum

Known background: Adelle was found stray/abandoned & unclaimed within a council pound. We stepped forwards to offer a Rescue place and save Adelle's life. Adelle is neutered, chipped and vaccinated. Adelle was in temporary foster in Banstead

Visit Adelle's thread for daily updates, lots of pictures and videos. Please click to submit Online Application We will match you with a dog that suits your lifestyle, please remain open we successfully home 350 dogs per annum. We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes.

***PLEASE HELP: We have to ask for suggested min. donation £175 at the time of adoption, to support so many dogs in kennels. We have no state sponsorship and exist on the goodwill of the public and our supporters. Rescue Remedies offers their dogs back up for life.
Adelle82.JPG
Adelle86.JPG
Adelle91.JPG

Adelle's Thread below: Watch progress through our Rescue
Original Referral: 16.11.15: PLEASE can you help this JRT?!!!!! She is fab natured, in the pound but they wont rehome her because she is dirty in her kennel, I said probably stress, they say no :( She has 5 days left ) Mx

19.11.15 Adelle is spayed on Monday note from Mary...
Hi Lynne sorry to bother you, just remind me where we need to get her to? She is booked in for a spay on Monday..there is a new man bought the pound and is a business man, has had nothing to do with dogs before...he told me today he has almost cured her bad toilet habits by feeding her inside the kennel instead of outside!!!! LOL

Adelle.jpg
xxlynne

Re: Adelle Parson's JRT DOB TBAss Lancs pound comes

Postby frankie » Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:56 pm

Poor love welcome to kindness and care xxx
frankie

Postby MandaTK » Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:30 pm

I agree Frankie, Adelle so looks like she needs lots of love and care and she definitely has come to the right place. Gorgeous little darling xx
MandaTK

Postby Tim » Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:03 pm

Bless her, looking forward to meeting this little beauty
One Photo Can Save a Life

We love walking the kennel dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionaire
https://rescueremedies.wufoo.com/forms/ ... tionnaire/
Tim

Postby Chapmania » Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:41 pm

Poor little sweetheart :smiley-sad010.gif: You are coming to the best place Adelle. Hope I get the chance to meet you :smiley-gen132.gif: xx
Chapmania

Postby xxlynne » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:28 pm

Adelle comes tomorrow (Paddy is hitching a ride!!)
xxlynne

Re: Adelle Parson's JRT DOB TBAss Gatwick Kenns

Postby Sarahk » Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:47 pm

I had a treat today, Lynne stopped by with Adelle for a run around my garden and a quick photoshoot, much fun had by all :D

Adelle is very soft and a bundle of terrier fun scamping around the garden :dog-115.gif:
DSC00691.JPG
DSC00692.JPG
DSC00687.JPG
DSC00680.JPG
DSC00681 - Copy.JPG
DSC00678.JPG
DSC00685.JPG
DSC00686.JPG
DSC00684.JPG
DSC00681.JPG
DSC00682.JPG
meerkat impression !
DSC00679.JPG
DSC00694.JPG
DSC00695.JPG
kisses for Lynne
DSC00698.JPG
DSC00689.JPG

:smiley-gen132.gif:
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Sarahk

Postby Chapmania » Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:21 pm

What wonderful photos Sarah of our gorgeous Adelle :smiley-gen132.gif: xx
Chapmania

Postby xxlynne » Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:41 am

xxlynne

Postby Tim » Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:42 am

:cloud9.gif: Adorable :cloud9.gif:
One Photo Can Save a Life

We love walking the kennel dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionaire
https://rescueremedies.wufoo.com/forms/ ... tionnaire/
Tim

Postby ChrisE » Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:56 pm

I had the pleasure (and I really do mean pleasure) to walk new girl Adelle at Gatwick kennels today. Such a lovely name, which I must say suits her in every way. She is just adorable and met me with a friendly kiss when I entered her kennels. After harnessing and leading her I whisked this lovely girl in my arms and carried her out of the kennels. I waited up by the entrance of the kennels for my son who was going to be walking Heidi first. Heidi led the way and although Adelle was so eager to keep up with her she did struggle. However I think Heidi's mothering instinct was in top form today and every now and then she would look round and wait while I caught up with Adelle and this is how the walk went until we got back to the kennels. I kept Adelle out longer as I was only walking one dog today and wandered out for an additional little amble with her outside the kennels. We then went back to her kennel and again I carried her in right up to her kennel. I had a little play with her along with a cuddle before I left.

Adelle is such a friendly little girl. I do love it when Adelle can't quite see something when all four paws are on the ground....she then stands on her back two paws and stretches her body up as far as she can. She is very good at balancing on her back paws for quite a while...clever girl Adelle :smiley-gen014.gif: :smiley-gen014.gif: . You will see her do this in one of the pics earlier in this thread.

Sadly didn't manage to get any pics or videos today as Adelle was more interested in steaming ahead and exploring her new surroundings. She was like a little kid with a new toy and she just didn't want to miss anything during her walk.
ChrisE

Postby Linda » Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:50 pm

Adele is a real beauty......so good to know RR have saved her life.
Linda

Next

Return to Dogs Rehomed