Pints JRT (& Harry Greyhound) DOB 2008 Ottershaw, Surrey

Rescue Remedies dogs that have found their forever homes

Pints JRT (& Harry Greyhound) DOB 2008 Ottershaw, Surrey

Postby xxlynne » Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:47 pm

Current Status: Homed

Pints11.jpg
Harry71.jpg

Pints needs a supportive family to offer time and tolerance to allow their new dog to settle. NB Our Rescue asks owners to maintain dogs on lead in public spaces and manage encounters, as dog law changes place dog's lives at greater risk.

Known background: Pints was handed into an animal sanctuary. We stepped forwards to offer a Rescue place and save Pints life as the sanctuary had to close. Pints is neutered, chipped and fully vaccinated. Pints is sharing a kennel with her long term companion Harry an 11 year old greyhound in kennels in Godstone. We would love to home them together so Harry last few years are settled.

Visit Pints's thread for daily updates, lots of pictures and videos. Please click to submit Online Application We will match you with a dog that suits your lifestyle, please remain open we successfully home 350 dogs per annum. We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes.

***PLEASE HELP: We have to ask for suggested min. donation £175 at the time of adoption, to support so many dogs in kennels. We have no state sponsorship and exist on the goodwill of the public and our supporters. Rescue Remedies offers their dogs back up for life.
HarryPints3.jpg
PintsHarry.jpg

Pints's Thread below: Watch progress through our Rescue
Original Referral: Pints was handed into an animal sanctuary many years. The owner of the animal sanctuary's health is not good so Rescue Remedies have taken on the dogs and are looking for warm loving homes for Pints
xxlynne

Re: Pints JRT DOB TBAss Godstone Kenns

Postby Tim » Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:30 pm

We took Pints and her best friend Harry into the paddock for a photo or two.

She is absolutely gorgeous, once off the lead we expected her to run around like terriers do, investigating everything but no, she didn't stray more than 6ft from us, even when we were concentrating taking photos of Harry she was still with us, Pints loves a cuddle and loves sitting on your lap.
untitled-2.jpg
untitled-3.jpg

Looking very happy
untitled.jpg
untitled-7.jpg
untitled-5.jpg
untitled-6.jpg
untitled-9.jpg

untitled-12.jpg
untitled-11.jpg

untitled-10.jpg

Spotted me dropping a treat on the floor:
untitled-8.jpg

I know this is mainly a photo of Harry but look who sneaked in once she knew where Rachel kept her treats:
untitled-8.jpg

Pints and Harry with Rachel - they get on so so well together, no squabbles even when there's treats around
untitled-4.jpg
untitled-5.jpg
untitled-3.jpg
One Photo Can Save a Life

We love walking the kennel dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionaire
https://rescueremedies.wufoo.com/forms/ ... tionnaire/
Tim

Postby Linda » Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:02 pm

Oh what a perfect pair....so unusual to see. Pints is the most gorgeous JR T....and her pal is cool! Wow, someone is going to be very fortunate to adopt these two friends.......soon I hope.
Linda

Postby Chapmania » Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:11 pm

I've had the pleasure of walking Pints a few times. She really is the most sweetest of little girls. Very friendly and is so pleased to see you. Walks very well with her friend Harry. In the paddock Pints has a little amble around but likes to stay close you. She is so affectionate and loves to be cuddled. Very well mannered and is so gentle taking her treats. I so wish that I could have her, I love her :smiley-gen132.gif: Jrt fans please form an orderly queue. :) xx
Chapmania

Re: Pints JRT (& Harry Greyhound) DOB 2008 Godstone Kenns

Postby Chapmania » Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:50 pm

It was great to catch up with my little friend again this week. I can't believe that she hasn't been snapped up yet. Every time I see her I love her more. I could cuddle her all day she is that cute and what is more she would let you :) Pints is such an easy going little girl. She doesn't seem to take any notice of other dogs and no issues with passing cars. An all round super, super girl. :smiley-gen132.gif: xx
Chapmania

Postby Chapmania » Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:58 pm

Had the most amazing welcome today from my little friend Pints. I cannot speak highly enough of her. She is everything that you want in a Jrt and more. One of the sweetest little girls that you will ever meet. I absolutely love her. She is no trouble to harness and take out. So well behaved. She will be a dream dog. Come on what are you waiting for? An ideal companion awaits. :smiley-gen132.gif: xx
Chapmania

Postby Chapmania » Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:53 pm

When I saw Pints today I just had to scoop her up in my arms and give her a big cuddle. I got a few licks and her little tail was wagging like mad. I look forward to our walks so much. I would have this little girl in a heartbeat if I could. The more time I spend with her the more I love her. Just one problem with our Pints. She doesn't have a home to call her own. :smiley-sad010.gif: Please, please consider offering a home to this incredibly sweet little girl. I can guarantee that you will not regret it. xx
Chapmania

Postby Linda » Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:45 pm

Surprised these lovely friends have not been whisked away into a new loving home.....what more could anyone want than a bonded pair of dogs.......they do deserve to have a happy life together what a pleasure it would be to live with them. Fingers crossed for them xx
Linda

Postby SarahW » Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:14 pm

I have walked Harry and Pints and I have got to say Pints is just the coolest little dog around! She is just a little bundle of joy and her and Harry make the most adorable pair.

pints.jpg
Love her!
We love walking the kennel dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionaire
https://rescueremedies.wufoo.eu/f...lun%20...%20tionnaire/
SarahW

Postby Chapmania » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:15 pm

You have to get in quick if you want to walk Pints and her friend Harry. I love this duo, both such easy dogs. As soon as Pints sees you approaching she gets very excited. A few little licks later she stands still so that you can get her harnessed.

We saw Corrina who was walking Daisy but Pints didn't take much notice even when they were walking with us for a while. Pints is very laid back on her walk. She doesn't pull to sniff in rabbit holes like most terriers do. Pints just loves your company and is happy to trot calmly by your side even though she is on an extender and has the opportunity to go ahead and explore. In the paddock she rarely ventures very far, she would much rather have cuddles.

At the end of our walk back in the kennels Pints loves nothing more than a good rub down with a towel. Not to mention getting sausages and yet more cuddles. A dream little girl. Love her :smiley-gen132.gif: xx
Chapmania

Postby Chapmania » Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:09 pm

Yesterday was the first time that I have heard Pints bark! She was so pleased to see me that she was barking excitedly and spinning round. I got HUGE welcome kisses from her.

Always a pleasure to spend time with this little girl. I love all of our kennels dogs but just once every so often one comes along that tugs at your heart strings just that bit harder. Nothing would please me more than to see Pints happily settled into a forever home. I can't find a single negative thing to write about her. She really is a perfect little girl. Could it be you that is missing out? Just by completing our homing questionnaire our gorgeous girl could be yours :crossfingers.gif: xx
Chapmania

Postby Chapmania » Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:09 pm

I just can't put into words how much I love this little girl. Pints really is so adorable and I can't find a negative thing to say about her. She has a lovely close bond with her friend Harry. This pair would just slot into a home so easily. Both have so much love to give and would enrich your lives. Please, please, consider offering a home to this gorgeous duo. Even a foster home would be wonderful to give them both a much needed break away from kennel life. Surely they deserve a chance of a home life after spending previous years at an animal sanctuary. :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif:
Chapmania

Next

Return to Dogs Rehomed