Bentley Patterdale DOB ?2013 Guildford Kenns

Terrierrescue dogs available for homing/awaiting adoption
Chris86

Re: Bentley Patterdale DOB ?2013 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Chris86 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:57 pm

I walked Bentley for the first time today, he's such an easy-going boy! So calm in his kennel and walking down the kennel block, exactly the same when away from the kennels. You couldn't wish for much of an easier walk :smiley-chores002.gif:

Pegmilly

Post by Pegmilly » Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:02 pm

IMG_2109.JPG
Why Bentley boy is still waiting for his forever family is beyond me. He's an amazing little boy, an easy walk and very well behaved. As if that isn't enough, today he walked impeccably with Fredds (jrt) not at all bothered by his presence - just happy to amble along with him. He liked to walk in front but made no reaction if Fredd caught up and got close. I love my walks with Bentley, they're always relaxed and a total pleasure.xx.

heleny

Post by heleny » Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:59 pm

Bentley was his usual affable, entertaining self today on our walk through the woods, dodging the showers and enjoying the sunshine. He really is a complete pleasure to walk as he just gets on with life. He walks fairly fast but enjoys a good old sniff around in the grass. He really does indeed deserve to find his forever home - he is so patient and it is I who am getting impatient for him. :goodluck.gif: :crossfingers.gif:

Judy

Post by Judy » Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:26 pm

What a lovely welcome from Bentley this afternoon, as usual he was keen to get going for his walk. He just lifts my spirits each time I take him out, he has such a lovely nature and just enjoys his walks so much. When we got back to the kennels Bentley was very patient waiting for his treats, he has a very gentle and kind nature. Kiss of love.gif

Sarahk

Post by Sarahk » Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:49 pm

Lovely to spend time with Bentley boy today woo.gif]
We enjoyed a lovely walk and some time in the poets hut thumbs.gif
IMG_7617.JPG
IMG_7618.JPG
IMG_7619.JPG
IMG_7620.JPG
love4.gif
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire

heleny

Post by heleny » Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:10 pm

Bentley is one of those little terriers who always makes the most of things and never seems to grumble. As well as being incredibly endearing looking, he has a smashing personality and gives you the most amazing greeting when you go into his pen. He loves his walks and trots along at the speed of knots with the occasional stop for a chew of grass and a sniff. He loves walking with Fredds and indeed seems to like most dogs. He has been in kennel care for years now and it really is his turn to find that wonderful, appropriate, forever home. :crossfingers.gif:

Sarahk

Post by Sarahk » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:41 pm

Bentley and I enjoyed the afternoon sunshine today and found time to relax in the poets hut love4.gif
IMG_7722.JPG
IMG_7723.JPG
IMG_7724.JPG
IMG_7725.JPG
Heart fill with love.gif]
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire

heleny

Post by heleny » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:57 pm

Gorgeous photos of Bentley. Of course I don't have favourites at the kennels but, if I were to have one, then Bentley would be a strong contender. He has been in kennel care for so long and yet he still remains cheerful and enthusiastic. His lovely little face almost lights up when he sees that it is his turn for a walk. He enjoys every second of being outside and lives for the moment the whole time. He is an excellent little walking companion - easy, energetic, and joyful. I love him and just can't understand why this grand little chap hasn't found his perfect home. Heart fill with love.gif]

Chapmania

Post by Chapmania » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:28 pm

I couldn't agree more Helen. Bentley really is a super boy and it is so frustrating that nobody has come forward for him yet smiley-sad010.gif . He loves his walkers and is always pleased to see us. Bentley is so good and sits nicely while you get him ready. A typical terrier boy, busy, busy. So much to see and do thumbs.gif After our walk we ended up at the Poets Hut so we could enjoy some quiet time together. Bentley enjoys a fuss and is a very affectionate boy. You can't help but love him love4.gif xx

Chilling out on the sofa.
20171008_154028.jpg

heleny

Post by heleny » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:18 pm

I walked Bentley today and, once again, I enjoyed every minute of our walk. I sometimes find myself wondering why, oh why, is he still in kennel care? He is so easy to walk and is such good company. I am not brilliant at posting photos on the forum I know and I find myself looking at previous photos of this gorgeous dog. I sometimes wonder if those photos do him justice. Appearance wise - (not important I know) - he has the most lovely, black, thick coat which, even though it is very curly, is also very shiny. He has the most lovely little face and size wise he is just perfect - not too big, not too small - perfect. Character wise - you would have a job to beat this smashing little character - he is cheerful and sets off at such a good pace; he is biddable, because even though he is your typical terrier and would love to chase that squirrel, he does what you say and carries on with the walk. He is lovable - no other dog can greet you like Bentley does when he knows you. He even loves people he doesn't know that well because that is his nature - loveable, fun, trusting. Come on forever home - this gorgeous little terrier has been in kennel care for ages and he still trusts us to find him his forever home - which we will do. :crossfingers.gif: :goodjob.gif: :goodluck.gif:

heleny

Post by heleny » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:15 pm

My mate Bentley and I enjoyed a lovely walk this morning. I really do feel as if I am walking with an old friend when I walk this smashing terrier. He is so appreciative, friendly and cheerful. He enjoys life to the full especially his walks and treats. He has been and is being so patient waiting for that comfortable, loving, forever home. Heart fill with love.gif]

RosC

Post by RosC » Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:34 pm

I have walked Bentley quite a few times now and have a real soft spot for him. He is always pleased to see you and once out and about walks beautifully. He walks fast but doesn't pull and really enjoys sniffing around and being greeted by other walkers - any excuse to squeeze in an extra cuddle!

Return to “3. TERRIERRESCUE / RESCUE REMEDIES”