Bentley Patterdale DOB ?2013 Guildford Kenns

Terrierrescue dogs available for homing/awaiting adoption
heleny

Re: Bentley Patterdale DOB ?2013 Gatwick Kenns

Post by heleny » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:46 pm

Bentley was my first walk of the day - I always need my Bentley fix to get me in the walking mood as there are always many more dogs to walk. He is always cheerful, never complains and just enjoys every minute of a fast paced walk, with the occasional stop for grass munching and sniffles in leaves. He is lovely. He is patient - in fact, has been patiently waiting for his forever home for years and years. All my Christmases would have come at once were this dear little, curly haired, appealing little terrier to get his home soon. Heart fill with love.gif] Heart fill with love.gif] Heart fill with love.gif] Heart fill with love.gif]

heleny

Post by heleny » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:42 pm

At the risk of repeating myself, Bentley is totally lovely with his shiny, black, curly coat and his adorable face which do not belie his lovely nature, I find him such good company. He is always pleased to see me and loves every minute of his walk - snuffling around the woods, trying to spy out any squirrel, setting a good pace. I just find it so sad and not understandable at all that Bentley should have been in rescue care for so long. He would make an ideal little companion - what is there not to like about this lovely little chap? [cry.gif]

Sarahk

Post by Sarahk » Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:20 pm

We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire

Jojo18

Post by Jojo18 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:08 pm

I had the pleasure of driving the gorgeous Bentley between kennels last week.
Bentley fell asleep the whole way , relaxed didn't bother by passing lorries and traffic, just slept , excellent in the car.

He's very easy to walk, has no demands just wants a loving home and regular walks. Hes a little bundle of cuteness .Hope Bentley doesn't have to wait too much longer.

Jojo18

Re: Bentley Patterdale DOB ?2013 Guildford Kenns

Post by Jojo18 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:08 am

Bentley is doing great at Guildford , he's slotted back in again as though he had never left . Absolutely no trouble so sad this Boy is still waiting for his home. Ive taken him on many induction walks recently with our new walkers and everyone loves and requests Bentley . He has a fun character to him and LOVES his walks whatever length they may be , an easy boy to walk with no demands in life.He needs a forever home x

Niki

Post by Niki » Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:17 pm

I've walked Bentley a number of times now and find him a fun, energetic chap who absolutely LOVES to chase a ball! He also adores a little cuddle and sniff in the hedges, as a typical terrier would do. He is a great dog to go jogging with as he loves a fast pace. What he lacks in size, he makes up for in confidence as he certainly seems to walk as if he's on a mission to somewhere important! He's a characterful and darling Patterdale that has consistently been unbothered about people, cars, bikes and dogs passing him. What a darling!

Broomstick

Post by Broomstick » Sun May 20, 2018 7:49 pm

I took lovely Bentley into the small paddock where he could see another dog playing, he really enjoyed running along the fence and seemed to want to join in. Bentley is such a sweet guy, I think he would be great for someone wanting a quiet companion who is happy to potter about. He is busy on his walks but easy and loves to sniff. Bentley has been waiting for a home for a long time and for no reason. If you are partial to a terrier then please consider this friendly chap, :dog_running-186.gif: :dog_running-186.gif: :dog_running-186.gif: :dog_running-186.gif:

Broomstick

Post by Broomstick » Fri May 25, 2018 8:00 pm

Today Julia and I took gorgeous Bentley out for a couple of hours, he sat very quietly on Julia's lap on the half hour journey and loved looking at everything out of the windows. Once at my house he pottered around the kitchen while we had some tea then sat patiently while Julia tidied up his coat, we then had a walk around the garden and saw some cats who Bentley was extremely keen to meet, so probably best not to home him with cats! After this we had a long walk around the field where Bentley enjoyed rolling in the long grass and sniffing everything. Bentley couldn't have been better bahaved he is a sweet affectionate little chap who will make a really lovely companion for someone who enjoys the enquisitiveness of terriers. He can be a busy boy who is fascinated by everything and also a loving little friend who just needs a chance to shine.
blob6.gif] blob6.gif] blob6.gif] angel13.gif]

lucyloo

Post by lucyloo » Sat May 26, 2018 7:07 am

Bentley's day trip
bentley grass.jpg

lucyloo

Post by lucyloo » Sat May 26, 2018 7:19 am

bentley settee.jpg

Return to “3. TERRIERRESCUE / RESCUE REMEDIES”