Bentley Patterdale DOB ?2011 - 8th July 2022

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
Jojo18

Re: Bentley Patterdale DOB ?2013 Guildford Kenns

Post by Jojo18 »

Bentley is doing great at Guildford , he's slotted back in again as though he had never left . Absolutely no trouble so sad this Boy is still waiting for his home. Ive taken him on many induction walks recently with our new walkers and everyone loves and requests Bentley . He has a fun character to him and LOVES his walks whatever length they may be , an easy boy to walk with no demands in life.He needs a forever home x
Niki

Post by Niki »

I've walked Bentley a number of times now and find him a fun, energetic chap who absolutely LOVES to chase a ball! He also adores a little cuddle and sniff in the hedges, as a typical terrier would do. He is a great dog to go jogging with as he loves a fast pace. What he lacks in size, he makes up for in confidence as he certainly seems to walk as if he's on a mission to somewhere important! He's a characterful and darling Patterdale that has consistently been unbothered about people, cars, bikes and dogs passing him. What a darling!
Broomstick

Post by Broomstick »

I took lovely Bentley into the small paddock where he could see another dog playing, he really enjoyed running along the fence and seemed to want to join in. Bentley is such a sweet guy, I think he would be great for someone wanting a quiet companion who is happy to potter about. He is busy on his walks but easy and loves to sniff. Bentley has been waiting for a home for a long time and for no reason. If you are partial to a terrier then please consider this friendly chap, :dog_running-186.gif: :dog_running-186.gif: :dog_running-186.gif: :dog_running-186.gif:
Broomstick

Post by Broomstick »

Today Julia and I took gorgeous Bentley out for a couple of hours, he sat very quietly on Julia's lap on the half hour journey and loved looking at everything out of the windows. Once at my house he pottered around the kitchen while we had some tea then sat patiently while Julia tidied up his coat, we then had a walk around the garden and saw some cats who Bentley was extremely keen to meet, so probably best not to home him with cats! After this we had a long walk around the field where Bentley enjoyed rolling in the long grass and sniffing everything. Bentley couldn't have been better bahaved he is a sweet affectionate little chap who will make a really lovely companion for someone who enjoys the enquisitiveness of terriers. He can be a busy boy who is fascinated by everything and also a loving little friend who just needs a chance to shine.
blob6.gif] blob6.gif] blob6.gif] angel13.gif]
lucyloo

Post by lucyloo »

Bentley's day trip
bentley grass.jpg
andyrols

Post by andyrols »

Poor Bentley still in the kennels.
I found out on Sunday what a character he is, despite his size always one to have an opinion about whatever it is going on, even if it is a large dog on a boat about 6 times his size!
However, likes nothing better than a long soak in the river - yes, I was in one place for 15 minutes!
It would be lovely if we could find him a settled home to call his own. I think he would be quite happy pottering about the house and not making too many demands.
nada.c

Post by nada.c »

Bentley is a true terrier - as we were leaving kennels for his walk on Wednesday, he sniffed out the new box of toys and pulled out a new tug toy to have at his kennel after his walk (all the other dogs walked past this box without even a glance!). As it was a warm day, Bentley took several dips in the river. He was keen to say hello to the bulls resting under the tree. I was less keen(!), so Bentley obliged me when I asked him to keep moving. When we returned to kennels, he happily picked up his new tug toy to take back to his bed. Bentley is a lovely boy with a big personality and I can now see why he's popular with the other Guildford walkers - he's waited too long for his forever home 0028.gif
IMG_4900.JPG
pits

Post by pits »

Here's some new pictures of Bentley the patterdale photographed earlier, who looks like a teddy bear, he's been waiting long enough for his home is a great little guy. New video about him coming soon!
f4s.jpg
f1s.jpg
f2s.jpg
f3s.jpg
f5s.jpg
pits

Post by pits »

Here's a new video about Bentley!

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”