Mika BedlingtonxFell Terrier DOB 03.01.11 RRemedies Centre

Terriers that are available for adoption
Elaine.scott1

Re: Mika BedlingtonxFell Terrier DOB 21.01.11 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

I took the happy Mika out on his own today, Lilly was not in the mood for a walk. Dear Mika made sure that he walked through every puddle on his walk, woo.gif] , he is such a happy little soul, my wish for the New Year would to for Mika to have his forever home angel13.gif]
Elaine.scott1

Re: Mika BedlingtonxFell Terrier DOB 21.01.11 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

I took Mika while Leeanne walked Lilly, Lilly was not going to walk in the mud today! So we took them down the lane and through the woods, Mika was his usual happy self, exploring the undergrowth. He is such a good lad back in his kennel patiently waiting for treats 0028.gif
Elaine.scott1

Re: Mika BedlingtonxFell Terrier DOB 03.01.11 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

Leeanne and I took these two kennel buddies out. As usual a happy greeting from both Mika and Lilly. We had a lovely walk through the woods, Mika always takes the lead while Lilly was happy to take her time. Dear Mika always loves to explore the undergrowth, such a happy little lad. I would love to see Mika in his forever home :smiley-dance017.gif:
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Charlie, Christine and I enjoyed a cuppa after a long days walking at Gatwick today - look who was keen to sit on Charlie’s lap !!!
81D336DE-EADB-467F-AD87-A79B2BDF29CC.jpeg

Isn’t Mika such a handsome boy love4.gif
7A68119B-C2FF-43E4-B15C-3121795C33F8.jpeg
91BFAA28-999F-4372-B100-ABB838E6EBF9.jpeg
:D
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

Lovely photos of Mika, he is such a handsome boy. I haven't walked Mika for a while, it was great to take him out with Leeanne and his kennel buddy Lilly. We had a muddy walk through the woods, but that did not put Mika off. He was happy to explore the new smells in the undergrowth, such a happy lad. Back in his kennel, Mika gives a lovely sit and paw for treats. Let's hope that his forever home comes soon, he is so deserving of a sofa to call his own Heart fill with love.gif]
Yvesboz

Post by Yvesboz »

Mika engages with you straight away and is very playful. We had quite a good play with Lily before we went out.
A very happy fellow and easy on the lead. He had to smell every bush and was very active during the walk.
A very peaceful and enjoyable moment spent together, the perfect companion.

595020F6-585C-4500-8E2D-6ECA88A8377B.jpeg

6F0EB856-ABEF-4172-8B37-F436C31E1550.jpeg
We love walking the kennel dogs - would you like to join us?
heleny

Post by heleny »

Lovey photos of the oh so handsome Mika. It was a brilliant day today and so Mika and I went out with his best friend, Lily, and new walker Simone. The sun shone down on us and we were all in such a good mood especially Mika who skipped along, sniffing the undergrowth and gazing at squirrels. He is such an easy dog to walk and is so amiable. Once back in the café he and Lily enjoyed some sausages before settling down in their chairs. Great pair! :smiley-bounce016.gi:
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Mika loves company in the walkers room and is always the first to jump up on a lap demanding cuddles xxx
Such a handsome dude xxx
Such a handsome dude xxx
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
SarahW

Post by SarahW »

Mika has come such a long way since he first came to RR. He had no experience around other dogs, was unsure of new people and a unsettled little chap. Now he, along with his friend Lily, are the stars of the break room. He adores people and will always make a beeline for anyone in the break room who is offering a treat or a lap to sit on. :biggrin.gif: Such a fun boy and loved by so many of us at RR.
His 'sit' and 'paw' for a treat
His 'sit' and 'paw' for a treat
Mika and his buddy Lily, I can't help thinking of these two as an old married couple!
Mika and his buddy Lily, I can't help thinking of these two as an old married couple!
Mika being proactive getting a treat :-D
Mika being proactive getting a treat :-D
Doing his best 'good boy'
Doing his best 'good boy'
Would you like to walk our lovely dogs too?
Dog walking volunteer form
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

I walked Mika today and because we were going off site I popped his muzzle on. It’s the first time I’ve tried to put a muzzle on a dog and I couldn’t have had a better candidate than Mika. After some excited running around when he realised we were going out I tempted him with a gravy bone to sit still long enough for me to put his harness on. Then the moment of truth, the muzzle! Mika is very well used to wearing a muzzle when out walking and he just about showed me how to put it on himself! It was really easy. We had a lovely walk in the sunshine, around the pavements to avoid the worst of the mud. Mika enjoyed some lovely sniffs, loose lead all the way round. He is a real poppet this little boy. love4.gif

Return to “Our Terrific Terriers”