Mika BedlingtonxFell Terrier DOB 03.01.11 RRemedies Centre

Terriers that are available for adoption
Jan Case

Re: Mika BedlingtonxFell Terrier DOB 21.01.11 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Jan Case »

Geoff walked Mika whilst I took little Lily for our last walk of a long day yesterday. Mika is such a lovely boy, so friendly and energetic, so good on the lead. He is muzzled when we walk him because he gets very agitated if other dogs bark at him and tends to redirect on the nearest thing ( often his walker) in his anxiety, but the muzzle doesn’t bother him at all and he is very good about having it put on. Mika is very slight, an elegant little dog with long legs for his size, he is so friendly and happy, he and Lily are really bonding, with her checking out for him on walks, and they do like walking side by side when she can be bothered to keep up. Mika is a gentle boy, with lots of energy in typical terrier fashion.
Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

I walked Mika while Leeanne walked Lilly, we got a lovely greeting from both of them, you would not expect anything else! Mika was so good when dogs passed as was Lilly, telling them how good they are really works. Mika was happy when we got to his favourite stream, he just stretches out in the water, it is so wonderful to watch. It is way passed Mikas time to have his forever home you would have a happy contended dog who would love you in return
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

Little Mika was so happy to come for a walk today with his bestie Lily, even though it was so hot. He is such a happy, friendly, bouncy little boy. We all had a lovely walk together and Mika had a wonderful splash in the steam, he really enjoys the water. Having cooled off it was back to their room in the kennels for a nice chicken chew. Mika is a lovely little terrier.
heleny

Post by heleny »

Mika is indeed a lovely little terrier and a very patient one as he has been waiting for his forever home for a long time. Yesterday, at the end of my day's walking, I took Lily and Mica out together through the cool of the woods. They were both impeccably behaved - Mika did want to forge ahead and go quicker than his café mate Lily but was very patient and waited for her, profiting from the time by having a good sniff and rummage through the undergrowth. Once back in the café they both enjoyed treats and a long drink. Lovely little boy - so wish he would get a home. :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif:
Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

Took the wonderful happy Mika out, while Leeanne took Lily. Both of them walked very well, Mika had a good sniff in the undergrowth, and racing ahead to the stream. He does not disappoint in the stream, it makes me smile to see Mika laying down in the stream and enjoying himself. Back to the kennels for lots of treats and a cuddle. Mika has waited far too long for his forever home, he would flourish in the right home, and in return shower you with love. :smiley-bounce016.gi:
Jim Thomas

Post by Jim Thomas »

I've known Mika for a while now and grasp any chance I can to walk this tenacious chap, especially with Lily as the two of them walk so well.
We had a calm relaxing walk today and as ever the time just flew by. The day was cooler so a bit of messing about was had. Lots of treats were eaten and a run around in the paddock helped to let off some energy.
Thanks for a great walk Mika, I can't wait for the next one.

Mika looking handsome
20180729_111502.jpg
Mika and Lilly, Great buddies.
20180729_111458.jpg
jan&nick

Post by jan&nick »

you gotta love mika (and lily) these are two v sweet dogs - you know what you are going to get with these two - a great welcome when you go in good behaviour out on your walk (havn't heard a bark out off either on last few walks even when other dogs have passed and also walked behind us) very content to mostly amble alongside you and of course great enthusiasm for sausages,treats,strokes and affection at the end of the walking
Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

I saved the best til last, and I was not disappointed. Mika and Lilly had a lovely walk in the woods, Eleanor walked Lilly. Both were impeccably behaved passing other dogs and a horse not one bark out of them love4.gif . Mika had a lovely cool of in the stream, while Lilly had a ladylike paddle. Then back to the kennel for treats and a cuddle. Let's hope their forever home comes soon :crossfingers.gif:
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Lily and Mika enjoyed a walk in the dappled shade last Friday, lovely relaxing walk :D
P8035387.JPG
Mika loves to dunk his body in the stream and that's exactly what he did !!! Lily was more reserved about the water, paddled on the edge but no such delicate approach for Mika !!! He had the perfect solution to keeping himself cool :D
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
heleny

Post by heleny »

Mica and I sallied forth with Kim and Lily and had a really enjoyable walk. When we came to the stream Mica jumped in and just lay there cooling himself off. He is such a great character and a real mood booster - let's hope that elusive home comes soon. He deserves it. :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif:

Return to “Our Terrific Terriers”