Mika BedlingtonxFell Terrier DOB 03.01.11 RRemedies Centre

Terriers that are available for adoption
Sarahk

Re: Mika BedlingtonxFell Terrier DOB 21.01.11 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Sarahk »

Mika enjoying cuddles in the walkers room with Natalie xxx
BC1C76CA-0070-4DDA-8012-F2EAF8CDAAD7.jpeg
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
heleny

Post by heleny »

Lovely photo! Just look at Mika's expressive face! He and I had a great walk today through the woodlands. Mika set the pace and it was a fast walk today - stopping for the occasional sniff. He is an easy dog to walk as he loves every minute of being outside and is very well behaved. He managed to ignore other dogs we met - well done Mika. Hopefully his home will come along soon. Mika is being so patient but enough is enough and he would love his own hearth and owner. :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif:
Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

I had a lovely walk with Mika today, along side his buddy Lilly with Leeanne. Mika always sets the pace for a brisk walk, while Lilly is happy to plod along. He is such a happy charming little lad, we passed Jonathan on his walk, what a good lad Mika was, not one bark. Please consider this wonderful Mika for his forever home, he has so much love to give. love4.gif
heleny

Post by heleny »

My mate Mika - reliably good natured, cheerful and a joy to walk. He sets a fast pace and enjoys every minute of sniffs, squirrel spying and brisk walking. Mika was my last walk of the day and we both enjoyed the sunshine and just being outside in the woods. Once back in his pen he enjoyed some sausage treats before greeting his kennel mate Lily - love them both. :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif:
Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

Walked the lovely Mika this morning on his own, such a happy little lad, he really enjoys his walks. We had a brisk walk through the woods, stopping for the occasional sniff. We passed his kennel buddy just starting her walk, he greeted Lily really well. You always have a lovely greeting from Mika, who deserves a sofa of his own. :smiley-dance017.gif:
heleny

Post by heleny »

He does indeed Elaine - this little lad really deserves his own hearth and home - he is so cheerful - such a pick me up, such a tonic. He walks briskly as he so enjoys being outside with lots of sniffs and is always well behaved. He does tend to be reactive at the sight of another dog as kennel life has taken its toll in this respect. He gets on so well with Lily and, I am sure with time and training, that friendliness could be extended to other dogs. I just love the greeting you get from Mica when you go into the café, love the way he so enjoys company and his walks - in fact, I love Mica! He has been patient - hopefully someone will soon benefit from having this superb little terrier in their lives. :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif:
Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

Walked the gorgeous happy Mika with Collette and his buddy Lilly. Both were really happy to be out in sunshine, we passed a,couple of dogs,both were so well behaved no reaction. Mika lead me straight to the stream, I almost ended up in the water with him!!. He had a lovely lay down in the middle of the stream, to cool off, he is a definite water dog. Lilly had a little paddle!! Please consider these wonderful wonderful dogs for their forever home :smiley-dance017.gif:
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

Geoff walked Mika whilst I walked Lily yesterday. He is such a super little chap, he is always so happy to see you and so keen to go for a walk. Mika wears a muzzle when we walk him away from the kennels because he becomes very anxious if another dog barks at him and can redirect on to his walker, but this is just fear related and with the muzzle is no problem at all. Mika is a smashing little terrier, very affectionate and a little nervous of larger dogs with loud barks, but he is very happy with his kennel mate Lily so his anxiety with some dogs will be helped with some positive training opportunities. He’s a very dainty little boy, long legs for a little terrier and very light boned, a sweetie.
Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

Leeanne and I took Mika and Lilly out for a walk through the woods, Mika was he usual happy self, both well behaved when a couple of dogs passed, if you distract them with telling them they are really good, this helps a lot. It would be a dream come true if this wonderful little lad got his forever home. :dog_running-186.gif:
Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

Walked this happy go lucky boy through the woods to his favourite place the stream. He had a lovely lay down in the stream, he is so happy in the water. While Lilly had a ladylike paddle with Leeanne! Both were so good when dogs passed them, we distracted them, the helps them to keep calm. It must be Mikas turn to find his forever home, he would keep you entertained all day long angel13.gif]

Return to “Our Terrific Terriers”