Mika BedlingtonxFell Terrier DOB 03.01.11 RRemedies Centre

Terriers that are available for adoption
jules

Re: Mika BedlingtonxFell Terrier DOB 21.01.11 Chessington Ke

Post by jules »

Took lovely boy out again. As Scott was leading him towards me he recognised me and started his prancing walk as he has done for many a walker.He is really listening to me after the initial excitement of getting out and about. Such a good boy to take out. Very pleased with him today as I gave him treats as I chatted to postman who he completely ignored. Kiss of love.gif
xxlynne

Post by xxlynne »

Mika31.JPG
Mika is our Terrier for the Month of March 16
jules

Post by jules »

Walked Mika yesterday but first gave him freetime in the paddock where he whizzed around happily in the sun. He would love a garden to explore. Again, very responsive out on our walk and really connects to you in his quiet way.

He has been with us for such a long time and would be happy to be only dog in a home where he would give companionship and loyalty and to understand his need to have his muzzle on when out and about, which he accepts and it doesn't compromise him in anyway. :please.gif: :crossfingers.gif:
jules

Post by jules »

Great to hear this news. Freetime in paddock, meeting nose to nose with dog in adjoining paddock and very friendly it was too. I'm chuffed to bits because in a narrow part of footpath we met two pcso's and Mika was not fixated on 'uniforms' at all. So I feel that controlled regular meet up with posties.etc would work wearing muzzle. In fact it seems to give him confidence in a strange way. But repetitiveness does work as we have found out with heavy traffic etc and I do think it would work for this chap. He is still quite juvenile but with the right person he would blossom. He is such a kind and loving boy. :please.gif:
jules

Re: Mika BedlingtonxFell Terrier DOB 21.01.11 Banstead Temp

Post by jules »

Got the lovely Mika with me for a few days again. I cannot praise him highly enough how good this boy is in my flat. Just listens to noisy washing machine with doggy stuff in. He's had a long walk over fields. Yay, rabbit holes and molehills,his favourite. Bathed,lunch and now sleepy. Will put up photos later.
Froggie757

Post by Froggie757 »

A real day of catching up with old friends for me and none more welcoming than Mika. It's been many weeks since he moved kennels but I got a lovely warm greeting from him and very happy to be out walking with me, still that very cute Mika prancing! A lovely walk in the spring sunshine followed and he has really improved with passing other dogs, he even took quite a shine to motorcycling enthusiast who seemed to have mislaid his bike! Looking forward to seeing the oh so cute Mika again soon. love4.gif
xxlynne

Mika BedlingtonxFell Terrier DOB 21.01.11 Richmond Foster

Post by xxlynne »

Mika had his booster vaccination 2 days ago we muzzled him and the injection was over in a sec without any real fuss this time. He stayed in New Godstone and today I collected him and bought him home for a break. I have always rated Mika's dog skills and as with many terriers, his excitement on seeing dogs is he wants to get too them rather than wants to get at them, as less experienced people wrongly conclude. Here is Mika meeting Max and you will see how relaxed Mika's body language is throughout.

MikaApr.jpg
MikaApr (6).jpg
MikaApr (5).jpg
MikaApr (4).jpg
MikaApr (3).jpg
MikaApr (2).jpg
MikaApr (1).jpg
chinquest

Post by chinquest »

I managed to sneak a walk in before Lynne whisked Mika away, we walked ahead of Anne with Sonny & Leesa, Mika walked happily checking back every now and again to make sure the others were keeping up :D
We had lots of sniffing but I don't find him very terrier like, when a rabbit crossed our path we raced to where we had last seen it but he didn't bother to investigate further :)
xxlynne

Post by xxlynne »

Mika had a fabulous day today in with my downstairs pack.

IMG_20160415_150825.jpg
IMG_20160415_150809.jpg
IMG_20160415_150820.jpg
LilyMika.jpg
xxlynne

Post by xxlynne »

Mika loves Lily and Lily loves Mika

Return to “Our Terrific Terriers”