Mika BedlingtonxFell Terrier DOB 03.01.11 RRemedies Centre

Terriers that are available for adoption
Elaine.scott1

Re: Mika BedlingtonxFell Terrier DOB 21.01.11 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

Had a lovely walk with Mika and his buddy Lilly with Caroline, Mika had a good sniff in the undergrowth and was his usual happy self. He was so good when we passed other dogs, I keep telling him what a good lad he is, it works so well. I love this happy little lad, it is about time he had his own home
jan&nick

Post by jan&nick »

we enjoyed a lovely relaxing walk with mika and lily on wednesday - so very well behaved lily was v adept at vaulting over the styles at the bridge mika couldn't quite do it without a bit of help and as always with you two a very enjoyable constitutional peregrination (long meandering walk)

P1010932.JPG
Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

Had a wonderful walk with Mika, while Leeanne walked Lilly. We had a fast walk through the woods. On the way back we came across a dog walker, his dog was off the lead. We asked him to put his dog on the lead, as usual his dog took no notice of him. The dog came right up to Mika, no aggression or barking from Mika, what an amazing difference in Mika, the same for Lilly, no barking, these two have come on leaps and bounds, it it time for their forever home. :smiley-bounce016.gi:
Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

I always have a wonderful walk with Mika, Leeanne and I took Mika and Lilly to the stream. I know i always say it but the joy I get to see Mika having fun the water, is priceless. Lilly skipped having a paddle today! Such a happy go lucky little lad, please let his forever home come soon :smiley-bounce016.gi:
Jim Thomas

Post by Jim Thomas »

Mika is so much fun, He's tenacious clever and interested in everything. Mika walks well and I enjoy my walks with him. We tend to walk with Lily as these two are best pals, plus their personality's work well together (should that be dogality's) anyhow I always look forward to walks and time with you. You always welcome me in the most charming of ways and as you are one of the first dogs I meet when I go to the kennels, so that makes you important as you can set the tone for the day.
See you next time perhaps, I'll have some treats as normal.
20180902_115838.jpg
Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

Took my favourite boy to the woods with Collette and Lilly. Both were so good at passing other dogs, so proud of them :smiley-dance017.gif: Mika had his usual paddle in the stream and enjoyed himself thoroughly, while Lilly watched him from the bank. With Mika by your side you would never feel sad or lonely, he is ray of sunshine that always brightens my day. angel13.gif]
Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

I took the happy Mika out on his own today, while Lilly went to the paddock with Leeanne. We had a lovely walk through the woods and of course the stream. As it was warm today he fully submerged himself in the water :smiley-dance017.gif: We passed a dog walker with 3 dogs and by telling Mika what a good boy he was, not one bark. Please consider this wonderful little lad for his forever home :smiley-bounce016.gi:
Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

Took my favourite boy out to the woods today with his kennel buddy Lilly and Leeanne, Mika was he usual busy self exploring the undergrowth and new smells. Just love this dear little lad, always happy and sits nicely for a treat, he also gives a paw, as I found out today! I would love Mika to find his forever home with his own sofa, he deserves this :smiley-bounce016.gi:
Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

I had the usual happy welcome from Mika in his kennel, we,had a lovely walk in the woods, then down to the stream for a paddle. Mika enjoyed having a good sniff in the undergrowth, and treats when he got back to his kennel :smiley-bounce016.gi:
jan&nick

Post by jan&nick »

great walk as always on tuesday mika - you and your partner in crime were v well behaved throughout the walk and both of you enjoyed a few cuddle stops and lotza treats on return - always a pleasure topdog

Return to “Our Terrific Terriers”