Mika BedlingtonxFell Terrier DOB 03.01.11 RRemedies Centre

Terriers that are available for adoption
KateM17

Re: Mika BedlingtonxFell Terrier DOB 21.01.11 Gatwick Kenns

Post by KateM17 »

Mika and Lily were both ready for a walk today. After robbing Fiona of sausages, he was ready to strut his stuff through the woods. Mika loves to sniff and was happy to trot along and take in all the smells of the woods, with Lily quite close behind him. A very chilled out walk with both Mika and Lily today. X
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

Geoff walked this gorgeous little boy whilst I walked his kennel buddy Lily. Mika was so excited to be going for a walk he almost did a happy dance. He is so easy to harness and muzzle ( muzzled because he gets very anxious if other dogs kick off and redirects to the nearest object, which tends to be his walker - there is not a mean bone in this little boy’s body) and we had a fab walk. He ignored the dogs we passed as they ignored him, and he wasn’t bothered by the cyclist that raced past either. He’s a slender little boy with slightly curling hair, a real cutie. Xxxxx
Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

I had a great walk with Mika as usual, while Collette walked his buddy Lilly, Mika was his usual happy self, he was very well behaved when other dogs passed, such a sweet natured lad. Let's hope that Mika gets his forever home :smiley-dance017.gif:
Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

I had a lovely walk with Mika while Leeanne walked Lilly, Mika always makes me smile he is such a happy lad. We passed two other dogs both were very well behaved. Mika had a good sniff in the undergrowth and while Lilly was on the look out for squirrels :crossfingers.gif:
Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

I walked Mika while Collette walked Lilly, dear Mika is so happy when he on his walk, he had a good sniff in the undergrowth, we passed a few dogs, by distracting Mika it keeps his stress with other dogs to a minimum, let's hope that his forever home comes soon :smiley-bounce016.gi:
heleny

Post by heleny »

Mika gave me his usual enthusiastic greeting when I went into the café - he was really hoping for treats which, of course, he got! He is a dear little endearing character who seems to have spent most of his life in kennel care. He and I went for a long walk and he enjoyed all the sniffs along the way and the excitement of seeing a few squirrels. Once back in the café he greeted his best mate, Lily, had some more treats and settled down quietly in his chair. He is a lovely boy and he needs a home. [cry.gif]
Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

I walked my favourite boy this morning, he was very excited to be going out with his kennel buddy Lilly. Mika was happy to walk in the sunshine, lots of sniffing in the undergrowth, he also spotted a few squirrels. Of course lots of treats back in his kennel and cuddles, please consider Mika for his forever home, it should be his turn now :smiley-dance017.gif:
jan&nick

Post by jan&nick »

took the inimitable mika out with his partner in crime lily today - you always get a great welcome from the dynamic duo and once out and about mika likes to take the lead (as always) with lily ambling along behind a nice walk but that stream looked a bit high and volatile today and i reckon you might have remembered the last time it was that high and i took you down for a little paddle and part of the bank gave way and we both got a soaking so we will wait for it to go down a bit before braving the billowing burstow again - hope this deserving lad finds his loving home soon
P1020732.JPG
Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

Took the wonderful Mika out today, while Leeanne walked Lilly, as usual always a lovely greeting from him. Poor Mika has a sore leg at the moment, but that did not stop him from enjoying his walk. When we get back to his kennel he is rewarded with lots of treats. I do hope his forever home comes soon 0028.gif
heleny

Post by heleny »

Mika the patient, Mika the cheerful, Mika the friendly! He really is a dear little dog. He wears his muzzle on walks as he is reactive to other dogs but that does not stop him from loving every minute outside, sniffing amongst the leaves and showing an interest in squirrels. I like to finish my walks at the kennels by walking Mika because his cheerful, friendly nature is contagious and I leave the kennels on a high. He really has been so patient and so, so deserves his own home. Once back in the café today he greeted his best friend Lily before tucking into some sausages. Dear little dog! :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif:

Return to “Our Terrific Terriers”