Mika BedlingtonxFell Terrier DOB 21.01.11 Gatwick Kenns

Terrierrescue dogs available for homing/awaiting adoption
heleny

Re: Mika BedlingtonxFell Terrier DOB 21.01.11 Gatwick Kenns

Post by heleny » Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:57 pm

My mate Mika - reliably good natured, cheerful and a joy to walk. He sets a fast pace and enjoys every minute of sniffs, squirrel spying and brisk walking. Mika was my last walk of the day and we both enjoyed the sunshine and just being outside in the woods. Once back in his pen he enjoyed some sausage treats before greeting his kennel mate Lily - love them both. :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif:

Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:01 pm

Walked the lovely Mika this morning on his own, such a happy little lad, he really enjoys his walks. We had a brisk walk through the woods, stopping for the occasional sniff. We passed his kennel buddy just starting her walk, he greeted Lily really well. You always have a lovely greeting from Mika, who deserves a sofa of his own. :smiley-dance017.gif:

heleny

Post by heleny » Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:04 am

He does indeed Elaine - this little lad really deserves his own hearth and home - he is so cheerful - such a pick me up, such a tonic. He walks briskly as he so enjoys being outside with lots of sniffs and is always well behaved. He does tend to be reactive at the sight of another dog as kennel life has taken its toll in this respect. He gets on so well with Lily and, I am sure with time and training, that friendliness could be extended to other dogs. I just love the greeting you get from Mica when you go into the café, love the way he so enjoys company and his walks - in fact, I love Mica! He has been patient - hopefully someone will soon benefit from having this superb little terrier in their lives. :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif:

Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:38 pm

Walked the gorgeous happy Mika with Collette and his buddy Lilly. Both were really happy to be out in sunshine, we passed a,couple of dogs,both were so well behaved no reaction. Mika lead me straight to the stream, I almost ended up in the water with him!!. He had a lovely lay down in the middle of the stream, to cool off, he is a definite water dog. Lilly had a little paddle!! Please consider these wonderful wonderful dogs for their forever home :smiley-dance017.gif:

Jan Case

Post by Jan Case » Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:42 pm

Geoff walked Mika whilst I walked Lily yesterday. He is such a super little chap, he is always so happy to see you and so keen to go for a walk. Mika wears a muzzle when we walk him away from the kennels because he becomes very anxious if another dog barks at him and can redirect on to his walker, but this is just fear related and with the muzzle is no problem at all. Mika is a smashing little terrier, very affectionate and a little nervous of larger dogs with loud barks, but he is very happy with his kennel mate Lily so his anxiety with some dogs will be helped with some positive training opportunities. He’s a very dainty little boy, long legs for a little terrier and very light boned, a sweetie.

Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 » Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:54 am

Leeanne and I took Mika and Lilly out for a walk through the woods, Mika was he usual happy self, both well behaved when a couple of dogs passed, if you distract them with telling them they are really good, this helps a lot. It would be a dream come true if this wonderful little lad got his forever home. :dog_running-186.gif:

Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:24 pm

Walked this happy go lucky boy through the woods to his favourite place the stream. He had a lovely lay down in the stream, he is so happy in the water. While Lilly had a ladylike paddle with Leeanne! Both were so good when dogs passed them, we distracted them, the helps them to keep calm. It must be Mikas turn to find his forever home, he would keep you entertained all day long angel13.gif]

Jan Case

Post by Jan Case » Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:04 pm

Geoff walked Mika whilst I took little Lily for our last walk of a long day yesterday. Mika is such a lovely boy, so friendly and energetic, so good on the lead. He is muzzled when we walk him because he gets very agitated if other dogs bark at him and tends to redirect on the nearest thing ( often his walker) in his anxiety, but the muzzle doesn’t bother him at all and he is very good about having it put on. Mika is very slight, an elegant little dog with long legs for his size, he is so friendly and happy, he and Lily are really bonding, with her checking out for him on walks, and they do like walking side by side when she can be bothered to keep up. Mika is a gentle boy, with lots of energy in typical terrier fashion.

Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:02 am

I walked Mika while Leeanne walked Lilly, we got a lovely greeting from both of them, you would not expect anything else! Mika was so good when dogs passed as was Lilly, telling them how good they are really works. Mika was happy when we got to his favourite stream, he just stretches out in the water, it is so wonderful to watch. It is way passed Mikas time to have his forever home you would have a happy contended dog who would love you in return

Jan Case

Post by Jan Case » Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:12 pm

Little Mika was so happy to come for a walk today with his bestie Lily, even though it was so hot. He is such a happy, friendly, bouncy little boy. We all had a lovely walk together and Mika had a wonderful splash in the steam, he really enjoys the water. Having cooled off it was back to their room in the kennels for a nice chicken chew. Mika is a lovely little terrier.

Return to “3. TERRIERRESCUE / RESCUE REMEDIES”