Mika BedlingtonxFell Terrier DOB 03.01.11 RRemedies Centre

Terriers that are available for adoption
Jan Case

Re: Mika BedlingtonxFell Terrier DOB 21.01.11 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Jan Case »

Geoff walked Mika today, for the first time, whilst I walked his best friend Lily. What a little treasure Mika is! So easy to harness, so happy to walk. He had lots of sniffs, nice loose lead, lots of interest in what was around him, and very easy to wipe down afterwards. In fact he really enjoyed having his belly rub!! No photos I’m afraid because the weather was so wet.
KateM17

Post by KateM17 »

Mika was on good form on Sunday. He was keen to get harnessed and out on his way, taking the lead in front of his mate Lily. Mika was really excited to be out and being that it was a hot day, that didn't phase him and he was still very enthusiastic on his walk. Perhaps a little too hot for him, which is why I think he decided to sit and roll in a rather deep muddy puddle in the lane on the way back to kennels, and wouldn't move. He was a mess, covered in dirty water. A first for me was giving him a good shower when we got back, which he thoroughly enjoyed! After a good old shake he was back to his lovely clean self and mugged me for a few sausages. A real little character is Mika! x
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

F0EF8D6E-7903-4DF2-838E-5C7BDD1E67A4.jpeg
Geoff walked the delightful Mika yesterday whilst I walked his best buddy, Lily. Mika is so slender and slight, a gorgeous, enthusiastic little boy, who loves his walks. He takes his treats very gently, and was very happy to have his belly rubbed. A truly delightful little boy, who seems somewhat younger than his years, a real cutie!

7F133469-C861-4887-9DC1-6359C2CD5B27.jpeg

FF508730-B4F9-4D65-ACE3-7AE66F9BD2AD.jpeg
heleny

Post by heleny »

What you see is what you get with Mika - there are no airs and graces! You get good company on a walk (he loves his walks), affection and love when you sit down in the café, a great enthusiasm for treats. He and I had a great walk yesterday in the woods - it was warm and sunny and Mika put his best foot forward and appreciated every minute of being outside before returning to his best mate Lily.
dyersantos

Post by dyersantos »

I walked Mika today, and what a beautiful boy he is..

He was fantastic with Lily, was great on the lead and is an affectionate lad.

The photos do not do him justice - he is handsome, energetic and full of life.

I hope you find a home soon Mika, it was a pleasure to meet you and I look forward to seeing you and Lily next week.
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

Geoff walked Mika on Thursday whilst I walked his bestie Lily. Mika is such a lovely little dog, a very elegant little boy who loves his walks and loves his cuddles. He is a delight to take out, a typical little terrier, very light and slender, very sweet. He wears a muzzle when out walking because if he gets frightened or over excited he reacts by nipping at his walker, it’s a panic reaction, but he has no problem wearing his muzzle, he is very happy to have it put on ( perhaps understanding that it means he’s going out for a walk) and it is very easy to pop it on him.
Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

I took Mika out today and Caroline walked Lilly. Both were really keen to get out for their walk. Mika is so funny he really makes me laugh, he loves water on the way back to the kennels, he found the deepest puddle and lay down in it! I am sure he would enjoy going to the beach to have a swim. Mika is full of love, he would make a wonderful companion, you would have so many adventures with Mika, let's hope his forever home comes soon. 0002.gif]
heleny

Post by heleny »

I so agree Elaine Mika is just such an amazing little dog - always so cheerful and affectionate and always ready for a long walk. He trotted briskly through the woods yesterday and enjoyed everything that a sunny day has to offer - especially the sight of squirrels and sniffs in the long grass. Once back in the café he greeted his best mate Lily and they both enjoyed some sausage. He would be an ideal little companion for anyone I think - easy to walk, friendly and affectionate. :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif:
dyersantos

Post by dyersantos »

I walked Mika with his kennel buddy today. What a pleasure he is to walk. He loved his walk on such a lovely sunny day and decided that he would enjoy a cooling mud bath!

He was happy to be showered on the return back to the kennels, and loved nothing more than have lots of cuddles, a few treats and sitting on my lap.

He will make a lovely companion and really does deserve a loving home...
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Mika in his mud bath 0002.gif]
BE3F4375-8C99-4CC0-AF63-528D89C49CAA.jpeg
Clay is good for the skin !!!
Last edited by Sarahk on Sat 09 Jun 2018 10:49, edited 1 time in total.
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire

Return to “Our Terrific Terriers”