Rolo Patterdale DOB 25.12.11 - September 2019

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
heleny

Re: Rolo Patterdale DOB 25.12.11 Gatwick Kenns

Post by heleny »

Had the most lovely greeting from Rolo yesterday morning and once his leads were on we set off through the woods, Rollo holding the inevitable ball in his mouth. It was a bit too hot for Rolo. Because of the games we play as we walk through the woods Rolo got a bit too hot and bothered and so we returned shortly to the paddock where Rolo had a long drink and a quiet sit down in the shade. He is a really lovely little dog and is ready, more than ready, to shower his very special love and attention on his special human. Fingers crossed that the right person finds Rollo very soon. :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif:
Goodgirl17

Post by Goodgirl17 »

I love this little one. When I walk into his kennel he points out where his favourite ball and been lost, we get it and he wants to go right to the paddock for some ball time. Today he enjoyed the paddling pool too which he happily dropped each ball in before returning it to me for a quick game of catch. This boy has fantastic accuracy. I would love him to find a loving, sage home. He is wasted in kennels and is sooo much fun. 🐶
Pegmilly

Post by Pegmilly »

Rolo - my very own fan club!! The greeting I get from him never ever fails to make me feel good.....although I’m pretty sure that’s meant to be the other way round!! Anyone who has Rolos trust and gets to know him, will find him to be a happy go lucky, predictable little man with a huge dollop of cheekiness thrown in. I can honestly say I find him an easy boy to walk - and easy to read. The toy I bring him acts as his de-stresser. Anything that bothers him, the toy gets a good shake and a telling off. I wouldn’t change a single thing about this lovable little rogue - I thoroughly enjoy his company. Xx.
B18D176C-9A68-4C4D-B4A1-72F0535BF49D.jpeg
A76A1C94-20ED-45FA-BE7D-7700C7E4E367.jpeg
heleny

Post by heleny »

I had another lovely time with this quirky, fun loving, affectionate little character. We enjoyed our walk until Rolo inadvertently knocked his ball into the brambles and so then he wanted to race back for more fun in the paddock. He's a great little dog - someone will love having him in their life - let's hope that happens soon. :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif: :smiley-bounce016.gi:
heleny

Post by heleny »

Rolo always makes me smile from the moment I have his rapturous greeting to the moment we part company as he goes back into his pen. He is a dear little chap and just loves playing in the paddock with his tennis ball. Today after paddock time I persuaded him to come for a fairly brisk walk through the woodland - minus his ball! Rolo really seemed to enjoy the walk - can't wait to see him next week. :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif:
Pegmilly

Post by Pegmilly »

Rolo - such a smart little man. We went to the paddock for his usual game of fetch. After a few throws he lost interest - most unlike him. Instead he was intent on getting to an overturned bin outside the paddock. I told him what a daft boy he was being but once Rolos mind is made up all you can do is go with it. A quick dip in the pool and we went out of the paddock so Rolo could get to the bin. Well I had to eat my words!!! The bin was full of tennis balls - Rolo was in heaven!! No idea how he knew what was in there but just goes to show - sometimes little cheeky patterdales know best. Xxx.
796FE3FB-F87D-4015-B473-BA55FB2E00A1.jpeg
193B2B82-D767-485D-9622-AA4611BFA8E1.jpeg
heleny

Post by heleny »

What a delightful little character this little dog is. He just makes me smile from the moment I get his lovely greeting to the moment I return him to his pen. It was too hot for walks yesterday, although we did try to stretch our legs a bit, and so we made our way to the paddock where we had ball time - hunt the ball, chew the ball, jump on the ball, murder the ball. He is great company - someone will so enjoy having him in their life - hopefully very soon. :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif:
heleny

Post by heleny »

Rolo is such a great little character - today he was up for a longish walk and dropped his ball half way round so we could both enjoy a fairly brisk walk through the rain. He loves tennis balls, treats, and walkers whom he knows. Let's hope his forever home is just round the corner. :smiley-bounce016.gi:
heleny

Post by heleny »

It is always good to spend time with Rolo - like spending time with an old friend. You know what you are in for as you head towards his pen - a rapturous greeting, a tussle with a tennis ball or two, a fairly speedy walk and then lots of play in the paddock. He is great - no other word for it - well perhaps quirky, affectionate, good natured, playful, fun - are also words which can be used to describe him. We had a lovely walk today - through the dappled woodland and then a lovely play in the paddock. Everything crossed that this little fella isn't waiting for much longer. :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif:
heleny

Post by heleny »

I finished my day's walking by walking Rolo - always a treat because he makes me smile and lifts my mood. By the time we walked it was very hot, even in the shade, and so we spent our time in the paddock, chasing balls, eating sausages and generally speaking having fun. He is a grand little chap who deserves his own home. :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif:

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”