Basil Patterdale DOB 01.2009 - 16th August 23

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
FranB

Re: Basil Patterdale DOB 01.2009 Guildford Kenns

Post by FranB »

24D34AD1-26C9-4228-BD0A-9AD9A7554022.jpeg
484679F7-BCFE-486A-BEA6-67AA9F7477DE.jpeg
7DFFCF10-B8DB-43E6-AB67-B0C0CD3DD375.jpeg
Lovely walk with Basil yesterday and it was warm enough for him to consider a little paddle in the river. We stopped first at the top of the hill for a sit down and he climbed on my knee for cuddles. He likes to sit in the sun and watch the world go by and then have a good roll on the grass. He walked beautifully as usual and was a good boy coming back in.
Rob T

Post by Rob T »

I love walking this little lad. he is quirky, affectionate and is so expressive in his delight to see you. He is a blessing and would make an excellent,
entertaining companion. RobT
LindaS

Post by LindaS »

Saturday was my first time ever walking Basil as Patties are not my norm., but this little lad had me sussed when I went into his kennel muzzle in hand. All he wanted was lots and lots of tummy tickles and licked my hand lots ! Eventually we were ready and this little guy is easy .... well we had a little moment where he thought we should go towards the island, but as we were walking with Charlie and going for a longer walk he had a little pick up (plus treat) and all was well again and we had a nice little Pattie snuffling convoy. We had a nice long walk and every thing we came across was easy for this guy. Lovely easy walk.
Pattie convoy - Basil closest, Charlie ahead
Pattie convoy - Basil closest, Charlie ahead
pits

Post by pits »

I saw Basil quickly earlier, and he was just too happy to get some attention, and soon rolled onto his back for belly rubs and scratches. He's a great dog! Please share and consider him if you're looking to adopt.
basil4 s.jpg
pits

Post by pits »

A new video about Basil! He's a fantastic patterdale who still yearns for a home of his own, please consider him.

Jojo18

Post by Jojo18 »

Basil is such a lovely little guy, Always pleased to see you I get regular cuddles if he's returning from his walk.
He's calm around all the big dogs and has walked beautifully alongside Jethro and Genie in the past they must be intimidating to a dog of his size .
All he needs is a comfortable home .
Jojo18

Post by Jojo18 »

Basil received some lovely treats and toys in the post today .He was so happy , he danced in circles on his two back legs, bouncing with joy.
We walked the grounds on an extender lead so Basil could play with his new tennis ball and enjoy running on the long grass .Bliss !!
nada.c

Post by nada.c »

Basil has been in kennels for 4 years now - too long! He is dog who doesn’t ask for much - back rolls on the grass for belly rubs, tasty sausages, lots of smells on his walk, and someone to be his loyal companion.

Basil and I decided to have a muzzle free walk around the private back field yesterday. He enjoyed munching on the green grass and rolling around in the sunshine. Because it was so warm, we then sat on a bench in the shade where he persuaded me to empty the contents of my treat bag for him. This sweet boy is a charmer love4.gif

AB070868-8210-48CB-A633-A840975EBEFB.jpeg
Broomstick

Post by Broomstick »

Dear sweet little Basil, what a little gem you are. I saw another side of you when you came for the Christmas video shoot, meeting 5 lovely young men in a gentle and friendly way. Full of confidence you introduced yourself and showed what a truly lovely little dog you are. If only someone could see past the muzzle you need while out walking they would get themselves a perfect little friend. Hurry along lovely home. love4.gif love4.gif love4.gif love4.gif

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”