Spot JRT DofB 2009 Lingfield Surrey

Dogs that have found their forever home
Judy

Re: Spot JRT DofB 2010 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Judy »

Spot and I had a lovely walk this afternoon. Nothing seems to worry this little boy, he even ignores the squirrels running around which is unusual for a terrier. Spot really is such a good boy and is a pleasure to take out. I do hope he finds his forever home very soon. angel13.gif] :smiley-chores002.gif:
Judy

Post by Judy »

Spot was pleased to be going out for a walk this afternoon, he is an absolute joy to be with as nothing seems to worry him. He will make a fantastic companion and I really do hope that someone who will appreciate this fantastic boy will find him very soon. :smiley-bounce016.gi:
Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

I had a lovely walk with Spot he is adorable, so easy to walk, he passes other dogs very well no reaction at all. He enjoys his walks and of course treats. He would make a wonderful companion to the right family :crossfingers.gif:
heleny

Post by heleny »

Come on - just look at that little face - what more could you want in a little dog?! I met Spot for the first time last week and since then have walked him three times. He is a lovely little man - a real terrier who enjoys a quiet walk and especially enjoys his sausage treats. He's an absolute sweetheart - I hope someone else sees that too and gives him a home before the cold of the winter sets in. :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif:
Judy

Post by Judy »

love together.gif] Another lovely welcome from Spot today, he really does lift my mood every time I take him out. He is so very easy in every way and is such good company. Whoever offers this little fella a forever home will not be disappointed, he will make that lucky person a fantastic companion.
jan&nick

Post by jan&nick »

took spot out for a lovely walk with rosiemay and freddie they all got on like a house on fire you couldnt get more dog friendly than these three - spot is always so v well behaved and an absolute sweetie of a dog
IMG_1093.JPG
IMG_1113.JPG
IMG_1114.JPG
lucyloo

Post by lucyloo »

Spot was adopted yesterday I think. Homing post soon I'm sure xx
sweetpea

Re: Spot JRT DofB 2009 Lingfield Surrey

Post by sweetpea »

Great news woo.gif]
xxlynne

Post by xxlynne »

Spot had a lovely walk with Rosiemay and Freddy yesterday morning facilitated by Jan and Nick

It was his lucky day as within an hour or so there was Geoff standing the to car park eagerly awaiting Spot to emerge from the kennel block

Wey hey take me away!
Spothomed.JPG
jan&nick

Post by jan&nick »

you gotta great dog there - be happy spot xxx

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”